Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Monday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

1/2 day of work then off to Election Poll training. Yes, I'm working to the polls for the big circus sideshow tomorrow.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Hope it's a good day for everyone before whatever happens tomorrow in the elections.
DANNY

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got home around 11:30 last night, was hoping to sleep in this morning and that didn't happen

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh - blood work done , hug from nurse that gets my BP up , food from best sandwich shop in area and COFFEE , stopped by stadium , bought lottery winners - I wish , stopped by my spiritual location .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'll say nurse is sharp . I talked to her before having BP taken once last year = HIGH . Told doctor recheck = normal . Then they told her , she asks me did you say that ? my reply " I maybe old but I ain't dead yet"
When I had to go to rehab for my hand , nurse reminded me of Jennifer Anniston but BETTER .
Taken to hospital for heart issue couple years ago . Three nurses standing beside each other asked me same question . When third asked my reply can't be printed here -- my wife almost fell out of chair LOL . No more questions from them

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Special shout out to [MENTION=11806]tenballer[/MENTION]. We were midway thru a deal when my Mom got worse and he held in there with me for a coupla weeks, thanks man!

Members online

Latest posts