Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

air code red over large area in NC . I'm 15 miles from edge of fire .

I see Nantahala and that area is a mess. One of my favorite places to go. On our way down this weekend to Gatlinburg for football tournament. Hopefully the smoke doesnt affect playing time too much.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

As I was filling up my gas tank this morning, there was another customer filling up his car.. I thought I would warn him about the motorcycle cop that got me a few weeks ago near there..
He said thanks and then I left to come to work.. I get down to the bottom of the hill (steep hill) and I look over to my right and sitting in the dark is a damn motorcyle cop hiding..

At 5:30 in the morning, people just want to get to work and not get hassled..:)twisted:)

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I have been migrating all of my scans from PB to Sportscard Album. It's a pain but definitely worth the time and effort.
Expect a huge update soon, with lots and lots of Jim Rice, Dave Parker, Billy Wagner, Lee Smith, Dave Kingman and Rob Dibble cards added!

I know you are all thrilled and on the edge of your seats or exercise balls if you are working on core strength. :rolleyes:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning Men!

I have been migrating all of my scans from PB to Sportscard Album. It's a pain but definitely worth the time and effort.
Expect a huge update soon, with lots and lots of Jim Rice, Dave Parker, Billy Wagner, Lee Smith, Dave Kingman and Rob Dibble cards added!

I know you are all thrilled and on the edge of your seats or exercise balls if you are working on core strength. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning Men!

Two of my personal favorites! Nice!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have two PB accounts and WILL not transfer all that to another site .
I traveled to two stadiums today trying to get table space this season - one long shot other very promising . 400 mile trip

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
that's a long ways Barry.
have a bunch of mail to scan. I use the albums here provided by FCB. nice to have an ad free space. only wish I could edit or organize the photos after upload

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was only gone for eight hours , gave a small idea what I do here - sales program etc. When you have over 20,000 cards of most teams I need more outlets . Profit % will be smaller due to travel expense but it will be something to do . Each stadium has kids days = 3000 plus bused in , that will be main times I hope for me .
code red on air here and I needed to get away LOL

Members online

Latest posts