Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Saturday Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Ben - I hope you and your family can find peace in this tough time, especially your little one. Prayers going out man.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, the white stuff is coming down pretty good out there

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390666054.875229.jpg

Don't know if you can tell from the pic, but it's coming down steady and constant

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning.

f87d44f3-15b3-4457-abfb-1a7f3013f71f_zps6693fac4.jpg

1995Finest330AndreDawson.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Howdy! Time for lunch!

Mail day today included these:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390669679.916143.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone. I removed the defective blower from my car this morning but need to wait until middle of next week for the replacement to arrive. Good thing I can work my schedule around the wife and kids and we can get by on just one car next week until I finish fixing the issue!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning all! I feel like I'm slacking when my first post is on the 2nd page.;)

Oh, just change your settings to show more posts per page. That way a lot of us look like we are on the ball and on the first page ;)

But even i am slacking this morning. Granted, being a pacific timer im usually late to the party anyhow.

Have fun in Houston Dustin! If you see anything, gimme a heads up!

Ben- Sorry to hear about Papa Roy. Enjoy his time with you while you can, and im praying that he is pain free.

^^^^^^
pic links to PB

Are you surprised?

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Howdy! Time for lunch!

View attachment 29134

Hope all is well with everyone. I removed the defective blower from my car this morning but need to wait until middle of next week for the replacement to arrive. Good thing I can work my schedule around the wife and kids and we can get by on just one car next week until I finish fixing the issue!

Lucky you and very nice mail!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Howdy! Time for lunch!

View attachment 29134

A week to get a blower motor? What kind of car is this?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for a hike with Jen and then we are going shopping for some pickling ingredients. We have a couple of good friends coming over tomorrow and will be spending the day pickling cucumbers, onions, peppers, beets and other tasty stuff. I work an overnight shift tonight as there is a huge software changeover and won't be home until about 5 or 6am so it will be a long couple of days.

[MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] - Very sorry to hear about your step father. Do what you can support wise and try to keep the good memories visible :grouphug:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just received a couple trades from some of our MT dudes :) Sorry for the large scans on the PC fellas...

From [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Thanks a ton for the extra Nick Franklin and Brad Miller autograph you threw in!
new10.jpg
new12.jpg

new11.jpg
new13.jpg

From [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - My largest trade of the year so far. Thanks a ton for working out this deal Michael, I am very pleased to add all of these Felix cards to my PC as I didn't have any besides the Titanic jumbo and the Catfish Hunter fits perfectly well in my HOF/Vet auto PC too :)
new01.jpg
new03.jpg

new09.jpg
new02.jpg

new08.jpg

new07.jpg
new06.jpg

new05.jpg
new04.jpg

I also purchased these recently that I received this week as well. Montero is cheap at the moment and I'm picking up a lot of Zunino stuff as well:
new14.jpg
new15.jpg

new16.jpg
new17.jpg

The gold was from Steve (catdaddy) from the Echelon thread awhile back and I have been working on the set. I have a blue on its way this week:
org10.jpg
org9.jpg

org7.jpg
org8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online