Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. First day, in AGES, that I don't think Ely will get below zero. Water lines are freezing like CRAZY here though.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning Dave and everyone else to follow. Ill be getting off work in about an hour.

11 more days until we go on our honeymoon to Sandals Bahamas.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Up at 5:30 on day off? Really?

Oh well, at least a couple boxes from Blowout and getting home Internet fixed for first time in a month should help...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning Dave and everyone else to follow. Ill be getting off work in about an hour.

11 more days until we go on our honeymoon to Sandals Bahamas.

Have fun and travel safe, Ken. My wife and I honeymooned in DC, in 2009. Caught an Orioles/Yankees game (arods first back after admitting PED use) among all the museums, capital buildings, etc. it was my third trip to DC and her first. We both want to visit again.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Got a call from the fraud alert folks last night and was told we had been hacked.
Our entire checking account has been drained with multiple transactions in a "pending" status.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

69dd453c-9e5c-463a-9275-361ec702d74d_zpsa6de2101.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning!

Geez Dave, sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you.

Just got off the phone with a person at the 800 number associated with the pending charges. The charges were placed on an online "entertainment" website. She was nice enough to give us an email, name and time of the charges. My wife will be doing her best Nancy Drew today and try to track the SoB down.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Site and app not work for anyone else yesterday from like early afternoon through the evening?!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

We're headed for above-freezing temps and heavy rain this week. Talk about weird weather... we just had a snowstorm yesterday.

- Rodrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts