Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Tony Gwynn Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I Was going to list this on ebay soon, but figured i would check with my FCB bretheren first. Would any of you be interested in this gem?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 63

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Found this Gwynn auto digging for some other stuff. 10/10
0c632146aac3b259980a5096d1745f3d.jpg

2f39c4c2ac433f6f0c9aaef2a14aa6c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey Tony Gwynn fans. I hope it's ok to post this here...

I recently picked up a large collection of game-used line-up cards, and among the cards are a few from Gwynn early years including a handful from his rookie season (1982) along with some from 1983 and 1984. Gwynn only played 55 games in his RC season, so there are just a handful of lineup cards in existence from his rookie season. The cards include games where he had his 2nd and 3rd double of his career, the first time he ever batted lead-off and similar very early "milestones." Many of the cards are signed by HOF manager Dick Williams.

For those not familiar, managers for each team are required to fill out a line-up card on which they set the batting order for the game. Cards are done in triplicate, so there is (generally) 1 standard copy and 2 carbon copies. One is kept, one given to the opposing manager, and one given to the umpire.

Please let me know if you might be interested in working out a deal for one or more.

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Is anybody interested in buying any Gwynn’s, new or old, tuff to find cards. I’m downsizing and selling doubles or non doubles in some cases.

PM me if interested.

Also trades in some cases are cool. Gwynn for Gwynn.

Also if interested I’m feeling out prices. What would someone if interested pay for the 2014 topps tek rainbow. Including Beckett 9.5 1/1.

All of them. Also all mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Is anybody interested in buying any Gwynn’s, new or old, tuff to find cards. I’m downsizing and selling doubles or non doubles in some cases.

PM me if interested.

Also if interested I’m feeling out prices. What would someone if interested pay for the 2014 topps tek rainbow. Including Beckett 9.5 1/1.

ea0556fe9b90480d7e01bf38b269d5be.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

PM me if interested.

Pm sent!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
very nice [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]
my 08 ball auto looks the same :(
keeping an eye out for a bat auto or similar to upgrade. also the 2001 is high on my want list. saw one listed last week, missed out as I was busy and forgot. when i remembered it was gone.

here's everything I have
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
very nice [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]
my 08 ball auto looks the same :(
keeping an eye out for a bat auto or similar to upgrade. also the 2001 is high on my want list. saw one listed last week, missed out as I was busy and forgot. when i remembered it was gone.

here's everything I have
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pics! I love your collection! Your post got me thinking about what Gwynn’s I actually have, so it was nice to dig these out and see what I have/need! I could of sworn I had an ‘01, but I can’t find it anywhere!

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Just wanted to know if anyone needed the 1997 gold medallions and platinum edition. I found so many variations like on-line etc. I must of got this stuff in 2000. Like 10-15 different 2000 prism patterns. Can’t remember how I got. I was bad when first found out about eBay. All pretty much grade able and I never say that because I don’t grade cards. Anyway inquiry on what you may New. Anything. I have 3 quantum leap etc

Members online

Latest posts