Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collectors. Is your collection complete without the Archive prints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I considered it, but the cost of all that I would need/want to buy combined, plus the fact that they didn't even offer a full career run means they are not a must add for me. They really missed an opportunity here too. All they had to do was number them, add some foil or something that made them unique, but they are essentially blown up photos of existing Tops cards. Boring!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I bought the Wakefield 10x14s from the Snapshot set they did. For a guy like Wake with limited stuff I want them. On the other hand for my Biggio collection I don't need them, there's much more stuff to chase, and frankly much better stuff.

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
I have a "Nolan Ryan for Mayor" print that is hand numbered /99. Don't really consider it a card but I do consider it part of my collection...kinda like memorabilia

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Gwynn has a bunch on there, so if they lowered the price in half, and then offered free shipping with a buy-1-get -1-free special, and I had a 30% off coupon, I’d pick a few up.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Good points as well. I'd add them if they were a price I liked and a reasonable s/h charge. Topps doesn't seem to do reasonable for their online selling prices!

Gwynn has a bunch on there, so if they lowered the price in half, and then offered free shipping with a buy-1-get -1-free special, and I had a 30% off coupon, I’d pick a few up.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I bought the Don Zimmer tribute one they did, both the 1/1 and /99 version in 2015. But only after they went on clearance sale at the end of the year around the holidays and the 1/1 went from $99 to $40.

15TOPPSWALLARTGREEN99.jpg

15TOPPSWALLARTGOLD1.jpg

And this 2014 "wall art poster" which is 11"x17".

14TOPPSWALLART.jpg

I don't consider them must have's for my player PC. I'd put them in the novelty category along with bobbleheads, R&N China items, pennants, etc.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
The problem with these is that Beckett is checklisting them...therefore, even though I know they are more Art, I feel compelled to buy them.

Like many others have mentioned, I usually try to wait for the Holiday weekend sales to get them half off.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board