Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Gentlemen, just wanted to make you all aware that I will be departing Florida tonight for a conference relating to Army stuff and will not return home until Thursday night or Friday evening. I am sure you all are aware that [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] has sent the box towards my direction and it will sit for a few days, but I assure you that upon my return, I will sift through it and push it out the following morning upon my return.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Gentlemen, just wanted to make you all aware that I will be departing Florida tonight for a conference relating to Army stuff and will not return home until Thursday night or Friday evening. I am sure you all are aware that [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] has sent the box towards my direction and it will sit for a few days, but I assure you that upon my return, I will sift through it and push it out the following morning upon my return.

Unacceptable

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Army stuff comes before the traveling box???? Does our military have ALL of it's priorities askew???;)
Looking forward to seeing the results and hope the conference goes well!!!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

I went back and looked at my posting and I meant to state I won’t return until Thursday of next week, please forgive me

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So my gf has told me that the box made it last night, when I get home, I’ll sift through and push it ASAP, but it appears I’m the last one. I think whatever is still in the box should be donated to some kids IMO. So who am I sending back to?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
A second round? See if others wanna get in and that they've seen what's in there?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online