Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardcop on Leaf Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Oy. This dude definitely seems pretty out of it, which you would expect from someone in his situation.

And I know he has "published" some cockamamie articles... claims some things happened that seem very unlikely... and filed chargebacks on ebay purchases which some dispute.

But really folks... at the end of the day... do you want to be on record bashing this guy? He means well on some level, even though he seems too crazy for that to come through, and he is obviously really sick.

He's a real character, and is possibly totally deranged, but I don't think he is a scammer. Just be nice to the guy and laugh at his craziness when it is funny, but no need to bash him.

Just my 2 cents... I know many disagree so go ahead and flame away...

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Oy. This dude definitely seems pretty out of it, which you would expect from someone in his situation.

And I know he has "published" some cockamamie articles... claims some things happened that seem very unlikely... and filed chargebacks on ebay purchases which some dispute.

But really folks... at the end of the day... do you want to be on record bashing this guy? He means well on some level, even though he seems too crazy for that to come through, and he is obviously really sick.

He's a real character, and is possibly totally deranged, but I don't think he is a scammer. Just be nice to the guy and laugh at his craziness when it is funny, but no need to bash him.

XXXX him! He took me for a few dollars on a card that there was absolutely nothing wrong with. I hope he rots if hell.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

At the end of the day, the guy is a scan artist. It would not surprise me to find out he is a normal average guy pulling off an elaborate hoax to keep milking people of their money.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
So the liar is back! He is now threatening breantandbecca on ebay saying they will publish their address and maybe show up at their house. Thats strange, I thought he couldn't walk any more, well according to him. Thats if you can believe him a known liar who stole from other collectors and a large company and was arrested for this. Thats his legacy he owns lol

Here is the nice message he sent to brentandbecca

Ebay ID saganseti1

"Enjoy your upcoming suspension when eBay figures out what I did in 2-minutes. It should take them a few weeks however. Not smart using one who BOUGHT FROM YOU IN FEBRUARY KNUCKLEHEAD!!! Why not do it yourself *****! I'll tell you why, because you are hiding behind your computer screen and think you are invincible. If you only knew how untrue that is? Would you like me to send you your home address, phone number and Social Security number? I can pull all that up in about 20-minutes for free. Was that picture on your My ePay page visiting day for your kids? I HOPE the court makes a sitter come with the kids considering your multitude of lets say: "problems". Not hard to figure why your wife left. Do you even know you're lying when you lie, it doesn't seem like it which may make you a Sociopath? If you don't already, I strongly suggest getting professional help before I come and get you!! Good luck, J -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY HONOR, INTEGRITY and MEMORIES ARE THE ONLY THINGS I TRULY OWN!"

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
What's he going to do if he shows up at his house? State him down from his hospital bed? Beat him with a crutch? Run over his toes with a wheelchair?

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

I think I may have gotten CardCop to give up his "fight". He said he won't fight for us anymore, after he created me a bit. Well worth it though.

Catdaddy: You say one thing in private, then say COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things on this thread. You are a walking contradiction! You basically blamed me for being disabled which is the reason this hobby got as bad as it did since I had to stop my website in 2004. *No one can trust ONE WORD you say!!! *Did you forget that you blamed me directly for _*NOTHING*_ last night (like you did previously on this thread), but stated how I change nothing in this hobby anymore and that's the ONLY reason you bash me? I didn't know how to respond to that without cussing you from here to eternity you ignoramus! So I didn't say anything yet, nor will I off this thread. Then I saw this insane post & compared it to the TWO Private Messages you sent me. Are you schizophrenic (http://www.sportscardforum.com/medical/schizophrenic)? I want to know because I never make negative remarks against the disabled. *Can I post your Private Responses on this thread? I REALLY WANT TO SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THE FRACKING CHICKEN SPIT FREAK LIAR YOU ARE! * This supposed eBay seller *you purposely say VERY LITTLE about so I cannot even defend it *is CRAP! Maybe you saw what this jerk only wanted you to see?Did you check the headers, footers and ISP's? *DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE BRAINIAC?* I ALWAYS treat sellers with respect _*unless*_ they lie interntionally to get higher bids like with badly damaged cards. Then they don't deserve anyone's respect. I never "*demand"* a refund either unless the seller responded to my first reasonably polite complaint with denials and tries to blame ME when the real truth is OBVIOUS to anyone with a working brain (which is not so common anymore)!

Let me explain to you how mail works in NYC since you think everything in Cherryvale, Kansas works EXACTLY the same as NYC. In NYC, our outgoing mail *CANNOT GO IN OUR MAILBOXES*! It has to go in designated Post Office Big Blue Metal boxes placed on average every 2-4 blocks in NYC. I haven't been able to walk more than 1/2 of one block on my very best days since 2009. *IF SELLERS DID THINGS RIGHT & HONEST THE FIRST TIME I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE IN A POSITION TO ASK FOR A REFUND, NOW WOULD I?*You also didn't pick up anything when I told you I'm on a very limited budget (this is why I say so much in my posts: to eleviate as many questions as I possibly can for those with common-sense which *catdaddy* obviously lacks BIG TIME!). My computer with a printer & scanner were all bought new in 2004!!! *I cannot afford to buy anything electronic but a new $300-$400 laptop every 3-4 years.* It takes 15-25 minutes just to warm the desktop up & use Window Washer to get it to work at all (WW takes 15-minutes to run too)! Then it takes 3-4 minutes for the scanner to warm up & a minute to do EACH scan. If I try to warm up both at the same time, the computer freezes and I have to strart EVERYTHING from scratch. All this time I have to sit up in a chair which is one of the most PAINFUL things for anyone with bilateral sciatica and a L5/S1 RUPTURED (bone on bone) inoperable/unfixable disk! I fight crime in this hobby from my laptop from BED & you told me that all the card companies are all evil basically. SO WHY DON'T YOU GO AFTER THEM?Because you are too stupid to, that's why. Only I can do it correctly from what I've seen so far and no one appreaciates it so why should I continue? *BECAUSE AS I STATED BEFORE I FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO NEVER POST ON THESE BOARDS BECAUSE OF FEAR OF BEING BLASTED BY USELESS JERKS LIKE CATDADDY.* I accomplished more from bed, in constant severe-excruciating pain than catdaddy could do FULLY HEALTHY!* Yes, that's a challenge jerk! * If catdaddy had half a brain or any empathy he would have spent 5-minutes reading about my diseases on webmd.com to he woldbn't makec a total jerk out of himself AGAIN. But I think most of us now know that he's a total jerk.

How is it that I had to sell every card I had worth anything ($25+) in 2010 to pay $10,000 in medical bills (to over 150 different buyers) on ID cardcop05 - and NOT ONE BUYER HAD A PROBLEM except one crook who I proved to Paypal & eBay that they committed fraud to try to get a free $80 Barry Larking Autograph card??? Over that month eBay kept telling me over and over that I had the highest seller rating of any seller on eBay. I don't know it's that true or not because eBay lies on a regular basis since 2009 to drum up more business for eBay!

*CATDOODY*: You do not understand a great many things in life which makes you a moron in my eyes not worth any more of my time.

In conclusion, Catdoody mentions* "tackling real life"*. If he thought about ANYONE but himself for one moment he'd realize how truly idiotic that statement is considering I'm so disabled. And people wonder why I mention I'm disabled??? I haven't been able to leave my 1/2 room ($400 a month while living on $1,141 in SSD exactly & NO OTHER INCOME) mouse infested room in over three years for ANYTHING other than my most important doctor appointment once a month. The ONLY position I can stay in is on my back in bed. Everything else causes my pain to rise from the constant 3-5 out of 10 to 10 out of 10 & then it stays there for 3-days to a week and I want to DIE every one of those days!

I quit fighting fraud for anyone anymore- *thanks to catdaddy *because he convinced me what I suspected was probable for a long time. I couldn't fight like I used to whenb I had a requested mailing list of over (200) collectors and every price guide writer asked me questions on a regular basis because I was well enough to be on top of my game. Then when I posted that I could no longer do this in 2004 on the BMB, another jewrk actually BOUGHT OUT MY WEBSITE (so as he stated: I could never get it back again) so HE could make a BETTER site fighting hobby fraud. What you see at www.cardcop.org (CARDCOP.ORG - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT) is EXACTLY what was put there in 2004 and it was NEVER UPDATED! So another liar who thought he could do what I did for seven years!

Most of you HATE the way this hobby is now, right? Yet NONE of you fight the good fight to fix things like I did. I fixed more than you will ever know and I'm 100% certain this hobby would have been where stamps are by 2004 if I didn't continue doing what I could. If I listed every invstigation I did that had a positive future outcome in this hobby, it would be 50-printable pages long at least. But I'm too sick to do that- NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT! So I mention the biggest successes like causing Pacific & Playoff to lose their baseball licenses which eventually bankrupted them both. Then there's the three page story I was contracted to write in Autograph Times Magazine in 2000 How ON CARD Certified Autographs from Card Compasnies are the biggest card cross-over into another hobby sector ever (into regular non-card autograph collectors) because of the extremely high authenticity rate & the fact that they all have the authenticity printed right on the cards. And you wonder why I threw a fit when Leaf Wrestling screwed their autographs up so badly with NO AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICITY? Not to mention the FULL PAGE story Beckett did on me for fighting for ALL OF YOU owed redemptions from Score Board when they went bankrupt & I was the ONLY non-attorney fighting for YOUR AUTOGRAPHS! Because of my fight, Fleer donated 5,000 autographs (one per person) who got screwed by Score Board. And I never did anything to help this hobby, right CATDOODY?Plus none of you are nearly smart enough to figure out how to get the right people on the phone to complain to- like Warren Friss from Topps (if that's who you want to improve). You need to tell small lies to get to the BIG LIES committed by the card companies, same goes for price guides. Call Topps and say you are any random big shot from any Player's Association and ask for who you want, then when you get them say you've been bounced around for 30-minutes and that you run a hobby website (give them any one) and have a few questions. *You also must legally tape record every phone converstation. *These idiots will say almost anything on the phone because they assume taping these conversations is illegal when if fact in many states it's 100% legal like NY & FL. It takes a lot of work and dedication; something none of you will bother to do. You'd rather be little rumor queens running nothing but your own USELESS mouths!

James McCay aka CARDCOP for the FINAL TIME!
In NYC Mail is picked up from your box if they have mail to deliver. In this age of junk mail I would say that's everyday. ("If your mailbox is attached to the house, letter carriers are not required to pickup mail if they have no mail to deliver.") So no you don't have to walk to the "blue" mailbox. I live in NYC and sometimes have a handful of bubble mailers left in my mail box for the mailman to take. Just a heads up, tip your mailman at Christmas and you'll never have a problem. Im sorry but you give people with disabilities a bad name. You use it as a crutch and a way to teach ebay sellers a "lesson", and get free stuff. Your quick to say "Im disabled". You know I would say maybe a quarter of the people on these boards are disabled and you would never know it. That's what the way they want it. To be treated the same. Its like the mafia the people who talk/act like they are in the mafia are NOT. The ones you never heard or seen a thing from ARE....

Members online

Latest posts