Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Friday Morning Thread, 12/13~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all, had a 2 hr delay today cause we got hit with snow pretty bad last night, getting ready to graduate from sexual assault class in 1 hr, can't wait!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
For those that didn't catch last nights post, here's mail I received yesterday. Scanner is still down, so you have to live with iPhone pics.

This is a Profar Sepia auto /75 I picked up for $16, here on our transaction board.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1386950376.065791.jpg

This one was a gift from some members of a certain, daily thread. Many thanks to those guys. It's my first auto if him in my Royals PC and I absolutely love it!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1386950444.666524.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
My MTSS going out today. Wifey playing elf for me

@lonesomeagle this is the cutest one you've posted since I've been in the MT. Where do you find these ---been collecting for years ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The one day I get to just hang out around my laptop, and check the MT consistently, AND ITS SLOW AS HELL TODAY lol.

Where's all the convo fellas? On a side note, mail carrier just ran and I didn't get any mail today. Bought a 4 card lot of 5 star jumbo GU from Bobby, and waiting for them to arrive. As well as being excited about receiving my first MTSS package :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Convo... Well, lets see...

im waiting for a seller on ebay to pull his head out of his ass. I paid for a Bagwell lot back on the first. His listing said that he usually ships the day after payment. Well, i paid on a sunday, so i would assume shipment on tuesday by the latest.

i messaged a few days after the listing ended asking if it was shipped, since the shipped notification was not checked yet (and its still not checked, btw). I just wanted a timeframe for delivery because part of it is going to a fellow member as a christmas gift and i want to make sure itll get there by christmas.

so, i have messaged i think five times since the listing ended. Not a single reply. Im thinking i need to open a case... Its a shame, because its a pretty cool lot. I havent had good luck this year on ebay. Never had as many problems as this year has given me.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Convo... Well, lets see...

im waiting for a seller on ebay to pull his head out of his ass. I paid for a Bagwell lot back on the first. His listing said that he usually ships the day after payment. Well, i paid on a sunday, so i would assume shipment on tuesday by the latest.

i messaged a few days after the listing ended asking if it was shipped, since the shipped notification was not checked yet (and its still not checked, btw). I just wanted a timeframe for delivery because part of it is going to a fellow member as a christmas gift and i want to make sure itll get there by christmas.

so, i have messaged i think five times since the listing ended. Not a single reply. Im thinking i need to open a case... Its a shame, because its a pretty cool lot. I havent had good luck this year on ebay. Never had as many problems as this year has given me.

That sucks man, really bad. I've had fairly decent luck with ebay, this year. Only one issue, and it was with an MTSS card that came back creased. The seller was cool about it. Sent me a refund and let me keep the card.

I would definitely open a case, if he hasn't gotten back to you by this point!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Aside from that, things are going good. Got a new bike for Alie for christmas, and we got it built and lubed for use. Its down at my work right now. I have nowhere to keep it at home without her seeing it. One of the perks of having a really laid back workplace - present storage!

and stuff ordered online has been trickling in. Jen and i did go to the mall and toys r us yesterday, to get things that she couldnt get online. Actually, i could have gotten them online, but she doesnt online shop like i do.

as for today, im chilling with my youngest. Im hoping she takes a nap soon, because i need to leave before 230 to pick alie up at school. Days like this are odd. Sure, im not at work, but when you need to plan for averys lunch and nap, its not exactly a day off...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Aside from that, things are going good. Got a new bike for Alie for christmas, and we got it built and lubed for use. Its down at my work right now. I have nowhere to keep it at home without her seeing it. One of the perks of having a really laid back workplace - present storage!

and stuff ordered online has been trickling in. Jen and i did go to the mall and toys r us yesterday, to get things that she couldnt get online. Actually, i could have gotten them online, but she doesnt online shop like i do.

as for today, im chilling with my youngest. Im hoping she takes a nap soon, because i need to leave before 230 to pick alie up at school. Days like this are odd. Sure, im not at work, but when you need to plan for averys lunch and nap, its not exactly a day off...

I can relate. Had to get up this morning and get my three daughters (ages 8, 9, 10) around for school. Then I got the 2 yr old and my wife's children up (they are homeschooled). Then I went and go donuts for everyone in the house. My brother in law asked if we could watch his 3 yr old today, so he arrived at 6:45. The wife and her daughter just left to go to a friends house for the afternoon. I am sitting here with her 14 yr old son. The baby and brother in law's son are napping, and I'm fighting to get my 2 yr old to take a nap. Kid is like me, he doesn't sleep much. This after I fixed everyone a lunch of hot dogs and mac n cheese. Kids love that crap, I won't touch a hot dog. It's been a semi-hectic day. Sometimes being at work is easier, but it's not nearly as enjoyable!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys! Today was the first day that I actually felt like I slept enough the night before. It probably helps that I ended up having around 10 hours of sleep compared to the 6 I usually get. I don't remember the last time I woke up within five minutes of noon :lol:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Brad Wackerin's Wood

Well George, if you want to see my Wood, you just have to ask.

wood04FCCAUTO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts