Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friday Morning Thread>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning all

attachment.php

Amen brother

Good morning gents!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Reposting this from last night. Hoping maybe to do an MT only break, at cost. [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] expressed interest, would need at least 4 more to join.

Are there 7 MTers that would join me in a 2 box break of these:

$T2eC16NHJGwFFZbRKLIKBSLh2tk5Cw~~60_57.JPG

This product had some awesome cards! We'd do a random draft of the 8 big hits, so you'd get one guaranteed. And we'd draft teams for the rest of the cards in the reverse order of the hits random. So if you got the last spot in the hits draw, you'd have first chance at team cards. Cost would be $29 slot delivered / 8 slots available. I'd do a live break.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Per 1964 Topps card # 100 (Elston Howard): What was home plate made of originally?
IRON
Imagine the pitches that hit the plate or balls hit off of the plate!
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Have a few things to get done today as I am heading back to school tomorrow afternoon

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Well.......A Fn Raccoon decided to take up residence in space between the main level floor and basement ceiling Casa De Calfas

The Raccoon catcher set traps..............and baited them with Cheetos. I was like "Really" and he said "They LOVE them."

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Controlling my Chromecast from my Nexus S phone. Don't have a tablet. Until I get a new router I have to live with Canadian only Netflix.

Attachments

• 1389376519207.jpg
    1389376519207.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Well.......A Fn Raccoon decided to take up residence in space between the main level floor and basement ceiling Casa De Calfas

The Raccoon catcher set traps..............and baited them with Cheetos. I was like "Really" and he said "They LOVE them."

You would have more excitement (and noise) renting some **** Dogs!
DANNY

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
im in if there is any room left.

Reposting this from last night. Hoping maybe to do an MT only break, at cost. @MansGame and @lonesomeagle1 expressed interest, would need at least 4 more to join.

Are there 7 MTers that would join me in a 2 box break of these:

$T2eC16NHJGwFFZbRKLIKBSLh2tk5Cw~~60_57.JPG

This product had some awesome cards! We'd do a random draft of the 8 big hits, so you'd get one guaranteed. And we'd draft teams for the rest of the cards in the reverse order of the hits random. So if you got the last spot in the hits draw, you'd have first chance at team cards. Cost would be $29 slot delivered / 8 slots available. I'd do a live break.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

thats awesome. i think a cheetos raccoon commercial to this effect would be hilariouis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.