Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Thursday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The bobbleheads look great! My collection is slowly growing, but I only have 9, 10 if you count the store bought John Elway that I've had since I was about 5.

Just found another perk of being a college student. I get 6 months free of Amazon Prime, and then it is only half price if I decide to pay for it. The way I see it, it is almost worth paying for it just for the free 2 -day shipping on the books that I order

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Hanging with the fellas last night. Feels good to not have to suck in my gut when taking a picture. LOL

1898672_1420484348199979_105944417_o.jpg

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
So the hot prospects break was fun for me. But was it $700 fun?

Mostly a rhetorical question.....

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
What would you guys do here:
Had a buyer last Wednesday throw an offer at me, I countered, he counters, I counter a second time stating my case and he without offers left messages me offering $5 less than I countered.. (This would be Friday morning now) I agree and change the listing and he hits the bin on Saturday morning I think. I can't remember. Anyway no payment up to Sunday so I message him saying if he pays soon I can get it out Monday. It's Thursday and no message, no payment, nothing . Start a npb?

A_Pharis

I can actually see an outline of chest too. Man I have never had a chest. LOL

I need to start working out and running, again. :(

This was a before/after of post-weight loss working out. I dropped from 253 to around 173 (which is how big I was on the left). I started working out and running, dropped 10 lbs and actually got more mass (on the right)
pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Then, I got married and actually had to start cooking real food and not just eating organic stuff all day long.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got done taking a final. Didn't do so hot on it, but if I did my math right, I'll still pull an A in the class. Just have to do the last assignment tonight, and then I'll be completely done with the class. Then it will be time to pack up to head home for a week

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good evening all!

The '69 Mets versions of those go for a pretty penny. BTW, totally diggin' the bobble head display, very nice!

I have one of the '69 ones, but Art Shamsky is broken off at the foot,
And I do really want the others, but they are kinda out of my price range. And thanks, I love the display, it's been years in the making.

And while we are at it, if anyone is interested in the Transogram figures I posted, I think I'm gunna look into moving them

A_Pharis

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Half hour left tonight. 56 hours after today. Only working 10 tomorrow, so hopefully it flies by! Most I have ever worked. Talk of coming in Saturday but we haven't gotten the OK yet.

This notice is required by law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts