Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 73 . . .the gathering

What would you rather do?

• Eat McDonalds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronalds Thumb up Ass

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • under 5 hours sleep

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Buy Dynasty/NT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening. a couple more cheap pc pickups today. missed on a few others as well. meh.
heading to bed shortly as I was up until 3am playing COD:WW2 last night and up at 8.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Forgot to buy real food before I left my store, just pounded my first McDonald's experience in a long time, my stomach is already a wreck. I picture my stomach as a little city and all the people in there are freaking out because it's some crazy natural disaster.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I can see Hardees from house , 1/4 mile Bojan and can see McD's from there . Go other way = Mexican , two different style BBQ , both ways are grocery stores .

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
First night back at work since Tuesday. Ugh.

Participated in a group break of Dynasty/National Treasure over the weekend with Jaspy’s.

Didn’t get one card. 😂 😭

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
First night back at work since Tuesday. Ugh.

Participated in a group break of Dynasty/National Treasure over the weekend with Jaspy’s.

Didn’t get one card. �� ��

Didn't see this when I posted, this is WORST decision of all(!) :cry:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I finally reached free agency in MLB The Show.

I was hoping for a contract offer from the Cardinals..........aaaaaand nope.

So I didn’t accept any of the contract offers, and I’m trying out for the Cardinals in Spring Training.
3fe97b93e4b84ba1e584f7eef6dd195a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This shall be turned into a poll! :lol: (Keep in mind he says he played til 3 and had to get up at 8, so he probably only got 4ish hours.)

Until 2 years ago I would have taken the no sleep, I could handle. These days if I get half hour less than needed I get the chills for the whole day and feel like sht. I think my liver is done :confused:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ya know. Theres things in this hobby that really piss me off. I absolutely can't stand when someone says *** card is "SICK"! What thee fuuuuck??? I didn't realize cardboard could catch a damned cold. Does it have VD? STD? I guess its the new hip cat generation that has to have a catchy word to describe a nice card. I want to break their damned faces. You won't catch me using that dumbfuuckery language. And then we turn to these guys that go out and buy 30+ blaster boxes of a certain product all at one time. Who the hell does stuff like that? Dude just opened up 42 Chrome Update blaster boxes at 20 bucks a pop. I've opened up a few at a time, but damn! 42?

Sam, I'm sorry you didn't get a hit in the break. Dynasty and NT are rough group breaks to get into. But atleast you picked Jaspy's to join. They are good dudes. I've been watching their breaks for about a year now. I've thought about joining a few times but just can't come to terms on it. Haven't done a group break in nearly 10 years.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ya know. Theres things in this hobby that really piss me off. I absolutely can't stand when someone says *** card is "SICK"! What thee fuuuuck??? I didn't realize cardboard could catch a damned cold. Does it have VD? STD? I guess its the new hip cat generation that has to have a catchy word to describe a nice card. I want to break their damned faces. You won't catch me using that dumbfuuckery language. And then we turn to these guys that go out and buy 30+ blaster boxes of a certain product all at one time. Who the hell does stuff like that? Dude just opened up 42 Chrome Update blaster boxes at 20 bucks a pop. I've opened up a few at a time, but damn! 42?

Sam, I'm sorry you didn't get a hit in the break. Dynasty and NT are rough group breaks to get into. But atleast you picked Jaspy's to join. They are good dudes. I've been watching their breaks for about a year now. I've thought about joining a few times but just can't come to terms on it. Haven't done a group break in nearly 10 years.

I came across their YouTube page when searching for Dynasty breaks to watch.

I can’t believe they go live breaking stuff for 8-9 hours every day.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
That just shows you how big group breaking has become in our hobby. I follow several guys that do it daily. Cardsinfinity, LaytonSportCards, Jaspys, Cardsmith Breaks, firehandcards, and blowout are the ones I follow. Some of their live feed breaks go for hours and hours like you said. Its crazy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That just shows you how big group breaking has become in our hobby. I follow several guys that do it daily. Cardsinfinity, LaytonSportCards, Jaspys, Cardsmith Breaks, firehandcards, and blowout are the ones I follow. Some of their live feed breaks go for hours and hours like you said. Its crazy.

Group breaks seem to have grown in the last few years since UD left, I wonder what their traffic will be if UD (or other good brands) is allowed back in to compete with Topps. I might buy again if that's the case.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I watched his live feeds for several hours over the weekend and there were a few dudes who had to have spent several thousands of dollars participating.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like group breaks if the terms are good, high box number, low price usually works for me. I don't think I could shell out the money for high end stuff though, thought about some dynasty player breaks but I'll probably stay away. This guy "boomo99" has been doing some archives signature postseason that I've bought into...he's different, most breakers mentioned are professional about everything, meticulous to some extent. This guy is like breaking with a drunk uncle, stories, making fun of players, very entertaining.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I Have to go to bed now, I feel this pole is like the 2000 election. . .want to stay up until a clear winner, but its too close to call and could have a runoff for a long time. Hopefully the morning will bring clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts