Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Archives: Clusterf*** edition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
WOw.

Some of this would be great, like the 83 All Stars, or the 73 Framed Schmidt auto. . . but my God, pick a year and stick with it. It's like Topps is taking from 15 years, numerous different brands, and 2 sports to make this set. It's a mess.

That being said... AXL, TOMMY LEE, AND SEBASTIAN BACH!

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I would love to get a Axl Rose auto but no way in hell would I take a chance if it were a redemption. That being said I will probably pick up a Hrbek and Burnansky(if he is a Twin) auto.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
There are a lot of autos I'll want. None should be too expensive either thank god. One thing I don't understand is why the heck there has to be so many insert sets for one product. I kinda get it when it comes to base topps but not for a product like this.

But I dig the music related autos.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am not going to chase this set again this year. I just finished last years not to long ago. I think Topps is going a bit overboard on inserts. Too many sets and the sets are to big. I may pick up the McGriff cards and a few of the Cubs.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
There was a post about Rose signing his autos for this release, so I am pretty sure they are signed.

I hope the Bobbie Brown auto is not the "crack is wack" Bobbie Brown. "BOBBIE"

Edit- I just looked and the article I was thinking of just mentioned Axel in the set, not that he had signed.

Last edited:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
There was a post about Rose signing his autos for this release, so I am pretty sure they are signed.

I hope the Bobbie Brown auto is not the "crack is wack" Bobbie Brown. "BOBBIE"

Edit- I just looked and the article I was thinking of just mentioned Axel in the set, not that he had signed.

I'm thinking Axel and the other guys here had their own amount of experimentation LOL.

Brown AKA "the guy that killed Whitney Houston"

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
So let me get this straight, there is a set with Ellis Burks, Mike Greenwell, Fred Lynn and Tom Brunansky autographs?

Please excuse me while I go change my pants.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Nice to know that the vast majority of boxes will have 2 autos selling for $5-$8 ea.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I'm very excited about this release. Should be a really fun break.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Is this Chuck Finley's first certified autograph?
He's been one of the few excellent players of the '80s/'90s era who never had a certified autograph.

Members online

Latest posts