Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Like a bad penny....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
He will tell you he was "collecting evidence" from Pacific in order to prove that they were withholding cards from products. It really seems as if he has told that story so many times to cover up his backdoor theft of cards that he has actually started to believe it. I really think, given the length and depth of his involvement and electronic communication, that he is delusional and actually believes the crap he spews about himself.

it is simultaneously very amusing and very sad.

Donruss, not Pacific.

I am friends with the attorney he used to hold the evidence. I know more than the average bear. When this went down 12 years ago, I believed him. Now, not so much.

One thing no one has pointed out -- if he's living off of an SSD check (likely no more than $1k per mo), how does he have the $ to buy all of these redemption cards, or worse -- open wax and obtain the redemptions?

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
Donruss, not Pacific.

I am friends with the attorney he used to hold the evidence. I know more than the average bear. When this went down 12 years ago, I believed him. Now, not so much.

One thing no one has pointed out -- if he's living off of an SSD check (likely no more than $1k per mo), how does he have the $ to buy all of these redemption cards, or worse -- open wax and obtain the redemptions?

Are you thinking that he is having someone else backdoor the cards for him?

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I bet that sob story works on a few. But can he really be scamming that many gullible people out of cards? Is there a possibility that it's all shtick? I mean other than the obvious scamming.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I think I've been desensitized from his same speech he's been using since 2009. Just a quick thought though, If you've been terminally ill since 2009, are you really terminally ill anymore? Could you ever be considered terminally ill if you have lived four years after being diagnosed as terminally ill? Wouldn't you just be sick at some point? My thought of the day.

He claims to have Myasthenia gravis, which isn't anything close to a terminal disease. Nor is it a progressive disease; it often gets better instead of worse. Maybe he doesn't expect anyone to fact check him?

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
He claims to have Myasthenia gravis, which isn't anything close to a terminal disease. Nor is it a progressive disease; it often gets better instead of worse. Maybe he doesn't expect anyone to fact check him?

Don't you usually get that from chemo?

Members online