Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW Really AZ DBacks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Well, they are Dodgers.......

Isn't this the team that got upset at a day or so ago for another team celebrating....then they go and pull an even more classless of a move.

Best quote:

"Diamondbacks president and CEO Derrick Hall said in a statement to the Arizona Republic, "I could call it disrespectful and classless, but they don't have a beautiful pool at their old park and must have really wanted to see what one was like." "

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
ignorance and immaturity - the hallmarks of damn near every one of your posts.

that'd be like me reading about Chad Gaudin's arrest for groping a woman and saying, "well, he is a Giant". See? Ignorant, immature and unnecessarily inflammatory.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Baseball's funny like that:

Dodgers win the West, though they're 1 game under .500 in head-to-head matchups vs other NL West teams. They've got 9 more games vs NL West teams, so they have time to remedy that anomaly.

Love your backhanded compliments. At least you try to disguise negative comments.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
ignorance and immaturity - the hallmarks of damn near every one of your posts.

that'd be like me reading about Chad Gaudin's arrest for groping a woman and saying, "well, he is a Giant". See? Ignorant, immature and unnecessarily inflammatory.

Don't waste your time with her edit.
Mod edit: Forms of the word "retarded" should stay out of insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I seen this on Facebook, and other articles.

What is wrong with the damn Diamondbacks?! I've never heard of such a request before.

And I can't believe all the people butt hurt over this. I thought it was a fantastic 'screw you' to the D-Backs management.

Good for the Dodgers. They earned a nice swim.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I seen this on Facebook, and other articles.

What is wrong with the damn Diamondbacks?! I've never heard of such a request before.

And I can't believe all the people butt hurt over this. I thought it was a fantastic 'screw you' to the D-Backs management.

Good for the Dodgers. They earned a nice swim.

I agree, throw at one of our aces again, and you better believe I am going to cannonball my happy ass in your pool when we WIN!

A_Pharis

It's okay, he warps everything that Giants fans say. It's nothing against you.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Yes, you're the one starting it here, too. This is a Diamondback/Dodgers thread. Yet - you just can't seem to go into any threwad where Alex is without bringing up your disagreements over the Giants/Dodgers.

This time, your vacation is permanent. I can't stand how you just can't let things go.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX

Isn't this the team that got upset at a day or so ago for another team celebrating....then they go and pull an even more classless of a move.

Best quote:

"Diamondbacks president and CEO Derrick Hall said in a statement to the Arizona Republic, "I could call it disrespectful and classless, but they don't have a beautiful pool at their old park and must have really wanted to see what one was like." "

Coming from "classy" Giants fans who chuck D-Cell batteries at Dodger outfielders. Don't hate that the Giants are ONLY 17 games back.

And Dodger stadium is not old, it's iconic, right up there with Fenway, and Wrigley. Don't want us to celebrate on your field....WIN!

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I didn't think a swim in a more than empty stadium was overboard. If the Dbackgs didn't want that to happen they should have built the CF wall a little higher (although Ryu needed a boost!).

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's okay, he warps everything that Giants fans say. It's nothing against you.

This got her banned from the site? I guess I'll scrap the $ she owed from the 90s break, but that's crazy this is a permanent ban IMO

**Btw as a DBax fan, not mad at all the celebrated, the pool was a lil much, not classless, but childish. It's the DBax fault though

Ryan

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If she was banned that's bullXXXX.

I think people are too quick to jump on her for her comments, no matter WHAT they say.

She could say the sky is blue and someone would try to tell her different.

Maybe this is a reason traffic isn't going up around here. Lurker see this crap happening.

A_Pharis

The reason she was banned was because she's had 3 previous suspensions for instigating. Since the last return, she was told to ignore Alex (as he was told to do her). She took the steps to enter a thread started by him. She made multiple posts attempting to draw a response. She finally made a remark "Well, they are Dodger fans," which is the SAME EXACT REMARK that got her warned a couple of days ago in another thread. She has been following Alex in attempts to draw responses from him. By doing so, she has signed her own letter of dismissal.

It has been a well-stated fact that following people from thread to thread in an attempt to troll them will not be tolerated. We welcome any and all reports of such behavior, and all are looked into. The issue with Posey is that she's had a lot of attention regarding that type of behavior... so it's probably not the best thing to do within a week of returning from a prior suspension.

This isn't her first rodeo. Since the notice regarding the tightening of moderation, Posey has been the only black mark on the forums.
We have NUMEROUS, QUALITY and CONTRIBUTING new members ( [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10695]Laxcat[/MENTION]) so I have no pity for one person who has no posting history beyond baiting. End of story.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Hmm. It's your call of course, and I can see how it violated the don't-go-into-other-threads policy, but it still just seems like an overreaction. Her posts were sometimes annoying but as far as I saw, never hateful or overly aggressive. Just my 2 cents

A_Pharis

Hmm. It's your call of course, and I can see how it violated the don't-go-into-other-threads policy, but it still just seems like an overreaction. Her posts were sometimes annoying but as far as I saw, never hateful or overly aggressive. Just my 2 cents

Something everyone needs to keep tucked away is that staff see things that aren't always in the public eye. Due dilligence is done, and no one will have to worry about getting an unwarranted suspension. Fact is, this isn't "what got her banned". What got her banned is her history. This is just the point at which it was apparent that she was not goin gto change her ways - ways that she had been directly told would result in her banning.

Members online

Latest posts