Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contemplating 2013 NT box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
So I'm seriously thinking about purchasing a box of this set seeing as how expensive it is it must have some very good high end stuff, I have only purchased cheaper hobby boxes mostly under 70 or 80 dollars. Does anybody have any experience with these boxes? Is it worth spending over 400 dollars on this box of cards? Can the pay out really be that good and is it worth taking the risk of blowing over 400 dollars and getting squat? All input is welcome..thanks.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Best way to see value on some of the hits is ebay. Its like any product. Hit and miss.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
There are some really nice cards coming out, but this draft class has been viewed as very weak and as such most RPAs are quite soft on the secondary market. If you hit a 1/1 of someone decent, you'll be in good shape but odds are you'll come out a loser in a single box. If you're not worried about that, NT would be a very fun break.

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
Stuff is trash, save your money. Spend the money it costs for a box and splurge on a eBay buying spree. You will be surprised on how much nice stuff you can get for the cost of a box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts