Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;;Sunday Morning Thread:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
spent three hours sorting 3000 Mets to alpha order , strange I'm getting request for Mets cards at stadium .

Let the band wagoners come out in full force. We know who the real mets fans are.

Morning all. Sipping on my first cup of coffee. Clouded over and misting rain here after being absolutely beautiful yesterday.
Picked this up for a really good price. If it ships it'll become unslabbed

Attachments

• 1430065483243.jpg
    1430065483243.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 19

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Scattered showers with sun breaks between yesterday and today. I got the yard mowed and trimmed and the patios and balconies swept off. If the rain stays away for long enough I will take the mulch, but I won't feel bad if I don't get that done since I hate raking haha!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I think Padres , Royals and Mariners are my slowest . Braves with Red Sox one night and Yankees the next are big sellers . After nine years of this I don't carry non moving teams/ players , five totes get heavy .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good Morning Gents! Scattered showers with sun breaks between yesterday and today. I got the yard mowed and trimmed and the patios and balconies swept off. If the rain stays away for long enough I will take the mulch, but I won't feel bad if I don't get that done since I hate raking haha!

Sounds like a good day though!
Think we recieved your rain. Our weather typically comes from your direction.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
spent three hours sorting 3000 Mets to alpha order , strange I'm getting request for Mets cards at stadium .

Finally, some kids with good taste in teams.;-)

Good morning all. Hoping to finish my homework today. If I don't, its no worry since I really have all of tomorrow and Tuesday to finish it as well, but would prefer to get it done today.

Mets fans can finally come our of the woodwork since they are off to a hot start

We REAL fans don't hide.:cool:

Let the band wagoners come out in full force. We know who the real mets fans are.

Morning all. Sipping on my first cup of coffee. Clouded over and misting rain here after being absolutely beautiful yesterday.
Picked this up for a really good price. If it ships it'll become unslabbed

Nice pickup, and, yes, the REAL Mets fans are rejoicing but remaining cautiously optimistic.:)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally, some kids with good taste in teams.;-)

We REAL fans don't hide.:cool:

Nice pickup, and, yes, the REAL Mets fans are rejoicing but remaining cautiously optimistic.:)

Might be a good idea to every now and then ;) Can't say that I blame the ones that were in hiding :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Real ones raising little ones!
View attachment 49599

It really brings tears to my eyes when I see parents mistreating their little ones like this. The poor kid is going to grow up thinking the Mets are worth cheering for, when they really aren't. I'm just kidding of course. I gotta admit, even for it being a Mets jersey, I'm digging the kid's outfit

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
It really brings tears to my eyes when I see parents mistreating their little ones like this. The poor kid is going to grow up thinking the Mets are worth cheering for, when they really aren't. I'm just kidding of course. I gotta admit, even for it being a Mets jersey, I'm digging the kid's outfit

Poor kid...j/k

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Winning 11 in a row will do that.

LOL!

3 snipes set for tonight. Pew pew pew.

I have some big cards ending tonight also.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
$52 for 3 tix to Avengers in IMAX 3D (same price as plain IMAX) and one of them was Student price.:lol:

Finally, saw the 2014 Godzilla last nite and was really surprised to like it alot...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My dad just scored one of these for my twins oddball collection. No clue on the year, and they don't appear to have much value, if any, but it will look cool on my random/oddball twins shelf

Attachments

• 1430082418139.jpg
    1430082418139.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 13

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I need about 100 180pt mini snaptites. (The ones that have no extra flanges or unused space other than to surround a card) And a 1600ct storage box. Any ideas the best place to get them?

Latest posts