Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Footbal League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
It's been 58 hours, is that better? :cool:

And sad to say good-bye to Gurley already but I needed a QB baaaaad...:(

Brees puts up 2 TD and 162 yards in the first quarter. Gurley better start churning out some yards.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Can outsiders post in here? I'm in a qb conundrum this coming weekend. Carr vs Pit or Rodgers vs Carolina. :/

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Tell me about it. I picked him up this morning and benched Rodgers. Also have Newton on the bench. Can't trust them this week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
How the F did I bench Lamar Miller for Hillman? I don't even remember doing that, especially 'cuz Miller was Questionable...:???:

Either way, me and Lockette are in a barn-burner!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
2 minutes left, I have a 1/2 point lead against Philly's kicker... But I have Philly in my Pick 'em. There's no way to get a win-win here. :(

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I almost feel bad about that win. I picked up Sturgis as a desperation move after the Sunday afternoon games :lol:. I didn't want to drop anyone for a bye week kicker since my guy is a top scorer and other positions are too valuable, but I had to do something to try and come back.

Members online