Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 2/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Have professional development for school today. Driving myself an hour out of town to go to some meetings that will likely be boring all day.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Let's see some more Aqueous, I know some more of the player collectors have their guy

s595m3d5.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Some crazy rare pieces being listed for my PC... not sure which way to turn. 2 I already have, but different years. One is as expensive as the two together. What would you do?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon all!

Crazy last 36 hours but glad it's over.

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Fordman

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Some crazy rare pieces being listed for my PC... not sure which way to turn. 2 I already have, but different years. One is as expensive as the two together. What would you do?

I was faced with this same dilemma this weekend. I bought the duplicate :)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Go for the one that has a true hole in the set you are trying to accomplish if possible :)

Alex has iron in his words.:cool: (The Outlaw Josey Wales reference)

Oh yeah, the post office is closed today, don't go!;)

Members online