Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Must Be Stopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I spent a lot of time in high school and college locker rooms, to me this is just a public display of all the homoerotic crap I've seen over the years, is it weird? Yeah I'd say it is, but I think it's funny. If I ever go into a meeting a work and someone tries to dick bump me, that's probably too far. I wonder how many people will see cubs players in public and ask for a bump rather than a handshake...dickbump selfies??

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I spent a lot of time in high school and college locker rooms, to me this is just a public display of all the homoerotic crap I've seen over the years, is it weird? Yeah I'd say it is, but I think it's funny. If I ever go into a meeting a work and someone tries to dick bump me, that's probably too far. I wonder how many people will see cubs players in public and ask for a bump rather than a handshake...dickbump selfies??

Probably?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I've seen that happen earlier, not just with the Cubs. For some reason I want to say it was someone on the Dodgers? Adrian Gonzalez maybe?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had not seen or heard of that until just now. Weird. Maybe a better name for more acceptance? Cap Slap?

Members online