Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not sure if it has been posted

5 free packs

TOPPSBALT2016

Code usable up to 5 times or...? I entered the code and only got one pack.

Btw, it sucks in physical bunt that they give you like 9 code cards per box but it appears you can only use one of them. I may have to randomly post codes here and it's first served to use it. 😀

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Code usable up to 5 times or...? I entered the code and only got one pack.

Btw, it sucks in physical bunt that they give you like 9 code cards per box but it appears you can only use one of them. I may have to randomly post codes here and it's first served to use it.

You should be able to use the code 5 times and all your Bunt physical codes too, I entered like 20 codes at least for physical

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
You should be able to use the code 5 times and all your Bunt physical codes too, I entered like 20 codes at least for physical

i tried the code 5 times and it worked.

As for the bunt physical, I have to pull those cards out of the packs again and try to see if I can get all 9 or so in that box to be accepted.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Free new era pack in the new era store...and then send them to me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Thanks for the heads-up. The New Era Post Season I pulled is one you ain't gettin'!

03a1988e3f2616fe18ec322bc82d2351.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts