Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

####~~~~~~~###~~~TUESDAY MORNING THREAD~~~###~~~~~~~####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all, yesterday I worked at a beautiful lake house in northern California. 3 stories, 8 bedrooms and 6 1/2 bathrooms. Amazing view in the morning from the third floor balcony1484659767952.jpg

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Off work, going to gym then maybe have a lite lunch. BTW, the people on BO are ruthless....now I know why I really dont post anything there.

Good morning all, yesterday I worked at a beautiful lake house in northern California. 3 stories, 8 bedrooms and 6 1/2 bathrooms. Amazing view in the morning from the third floor balconyView attachment 66909

Nice view, nice boat house!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back in the office for the week. Perfect timing as the boss and the annoying one are both gone the rest of the week

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey.....flu bug here in the 61801

Keep it there. Last night it felt like I was coming down with a head cold, but I'm hoping that it was just from all of the dirt that I took in at work yesterday. With a mini vacation to TwinsFest coming up next week I can't afford to get sick

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning everyone.
ashburn I have a small lot you might be interested in. i tried to tag you back on thursday/friday i believe but did it wrong.
just tired here. Been working on gutting a townhouse since saturday. dragging butt at the day job

Members online

Latest posts