Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looking for a podcast editor and also some hosts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Hey all

So we want to get our podcasts back up but we're going to need help. We would like to have 1 a month and need someone who would be able to record and edit the podcast. It would probably be about 3 hours of work a month and we'd pay 50 dollars upon completion and upload.

the second part is Chris and I will host the 1st one but would love some participation from others going forward. the first one will be prospect heavy but would love to switch them up for other topics after that. If you'd like to volunteer and have a subject, please post here and we'll get in touch.

Thanks!

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Audacity is a bit outdated at this point, but there's also no longer a need to be in the same location to use it. There's also a great new service that works wonders for hosts and guests.

Definitely interested in helping out-what kind of turnaround time are you guys looking for? Record on Monday publish on Friday type of deal of something quicker?

I know we are tossed around the idea of a FCB podcast before and I think it would be an awesome idea.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hmm, an FCB podcast! I'll listen in for sure. I like the ones [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] has been doing, and also some of the ones from Matt Sammon. Would also be good to hear the FCB admins BS'ing about this and that. The internet is a mixed bag, but one of the things I really like is podcasts. When there's nothing on the radio I want to hear, or don't feel like playing any of my music, it's really nice to just flip open the laptop and find people talking about stuff I'm interested in. Plus I'm not married so there's nobody to tell me to turn that crap off :)

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Hmm, an FCB podcast! I'll listen in for sure. I like the ones [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] has been doing, and also some of the ones from Matt Sammon. Would also be good to hear the FCB admins BS'ing about this and that. The internet is a mixed bag, but one of the things I really like is podcasts. When there's nothing on the radio I want to hear, or don't feel like playing any of my music, it's really nice to just flip open the laptop and find people talking about stuff I'm interested in. Plus I'm not married so there's nobody to tell me to turn that crap off :)

Thanks for thinking of me! I'm glad you like my content. :)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Must it be sports cards related. I'd consider doing one if I can do a morning zoo type with topless women (if you'll reimburse) prizes (if you'll reimburse) and big name guest (if you'll book and pay for if required) just another dumb post guys, sorry

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Audacity is a bit outdated at this point, but there's also no longer a need to be in the same location to use it. There's also a great new service that works wonders for hosts and guests.

Definitely interested in helping out-what kind of turnaround time are you guys looking for? Record on Monday publish on Friday type of deal of something quicker?

I know we are tossed around the idea of a FCB podcast before and I think it would be an awesome idea.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I'd love to discuss ideas with you or anyone else who is interested. As for turnaround time I'd say we'd hope for a couple of days or so just to make sure the content is still current...

Members online