Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread ***5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

13d96ef1-f125-4e94-989c-9afc38898876_zps5b986872.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys its been quite a while...

Have been slowly selling off my collection.. no regrets so far so I guess it truely was time. I have a few I said I would keep but I'm at the point I may just sell them all cause the market is really right on the rarer stuff. I can put the money to better use doing things with my girls but since i do have the collecting mentality I'll probably add a few more guns to my collection over time. Weather has broke enough to be out fishing and as usual I'm enjoying that to the fullest. I have lurked off and on here so figured I'd just stop in quick say hi to the group of guys I have talked to soo much over the years.

Have a great day everyone!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008

Just uploaded this in another thread so figured I'd show it here. This is a Sam Mele 1954 Esskay Meats. They were distributed on Esskay Hot Dog boxes in the inaugural year of the Baltimore Orioles. I had it signed ttm and you probably won't find another signed copy. I have a Don Larsen as well that's at PSA for autograph authentication.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Can't believe I'm saying this since I usually rip the NBA 24/7, but with the Local team in it, I'm actually excited for the Lottery tonite...

Did some "old school" buying the other nite, and have some in-hand eTopps headed here. Always liked how they looked, but hating the shipping 'em part. Now with prices down, the cheapo in me can justify it! :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan: Go check out my pickup from last night (Yesterday's MT)

Thinking of getting a custom made with it to show the patch off more (and get a player pic).

Nice patch! You have a good bit of Snider cards don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts