Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Monday Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Last 2 hours of a 80+ hour week. Ugh. But should be my last one for a month or so...

First the time in years, really looking forward to the HR Derby tonite, especially Giancarlo. Maybe after last nite, they'll let Gallo in! Yikes!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Time to go back to bed. Go home from my sleep study around 3:30 am. Had to go pee at that time so the lady said we had enough time using the cpap machine and I did really good with it. It seemed kind of funny with it on. and I woke up about 3 times too. But who knows maybe it will work for me

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Two positive things from yesterday.

When I stepped on the scales yesterday morning, they read 199.4. That's my lowest weight since I started lifting hard as a high school sophomore.

Yesterday markedly third week without a dip. Still struggling, but it's getting better.

Just thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Two positive things from yesterday.

When I stepped on the scales yesterday morning, they read 199.4. That's my lowest weight since I started lifting hard as a high school sophomore.

Yesterday markedly third week without a dip. Still struggling, but it's getting better.

Just thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Congrats!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

3075ab8a-5296-40a3-b0a4-bde96ca4c9c6_zpsc371c0c0.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is International Town Criers Day. I guess you can grab a bell and walk up and down the streets of your town announcing that this is also Bastille Day (as lonesomeagle already noted).

Have a great day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm dreading going back to work after the three day weekend I had, especially since I was watching baseball the last few days. The only good thing about this week is that I have another short week due to me leaving to go out of town on Friday

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Today, we plan to take my mother in law to the outlet mall to do some last minute shopping before she goes back home to Japan...

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning! Strong work [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]!

Just picked this up on eBay for $10.98 shipped. I don't usually go for this type of thing but for the price I thought it was worth it for the Dunn, Kearns, Boone and Marty autographs (which all look authentic to me). Also looking forward to reading the program and, fingers crossed, the "free poster" inside features Dunn.
Dunn Program.JPG

Members online

Latest posts