Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Wednesday 10/21********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Just got done presenting a lesson for class this morning. It didn't go as well as I would have liked, but it wasn't too bad. Now I'm just hoping that the Cubs can go on a tear and win 4 straight :lol: Either way, its refreshing for the final 4 teams to be ones that haven't been to the Postseason much lately. I just want Back to the Future to come true lol. Speaking of the movie, I'm going to have to get it on DVD one of these days so my girlfriend can watch it. She has never seen it, so I feel that it is my duty to have her watch it

It is your duty!

#FlyTheW

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Well, bummed too with the Cubs. Everyone was asking me a week ago if I wanted them to face the Dodgers or Mets, and I said the Dodgers because the Mets young pitchers scared me more.

Got this lot of Teks for $30. Nice to knock off the "Blade" base pattern, the hardest of them all at 1 per case. With the auto #/50, seemed like a good price.

s-l1600.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well, bummed too with the Cubs. Everyone was asking me a week ago if I wanted them to face the Dodgers or Mets, and I said the Dodgers because the Mets young pitchers scared me more.

Got this lot of Teks for $30. Nice to knock off the "Blade" base pattern, the hardest of them all at 1 per case. With the auto #/50, seemed like a good price.

s-l1600.jpg

Awesome to see you picking up the Graces, sure hope one day I can pick up some Tek Dawsons

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Great Grace additions there, Brad !

Happy Birthday Charlie !!! [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am ready to concede this series. Congrats to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] and the rest of the Mets fans and I hope you beat the American League in the World Series.

Having a bright future doesn't numb the pain tonight. I remember the bright future we had in 89 which was followed by an 8 year playoff drought.

#FlyTheW next year

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I conceded the series last night. Great job to the Mets. Congrats to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] and the rest of the Mets fans on the board. You guys can suck a goat's dick, but congratulations regardless.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I conceded the series last night. Great job to the Mets. Congrats to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] and the rest of the Mets fans on the board. You guys can suck a goat's dick, but congratulations regardless.

I was still hoping for some more Theo
0-3 magic like he had against another New York team

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Oh the irony of a Cubs fan mentioning a goat... ;)

But thanks guys, honestly, if the Mets weren't in it, I'd root for the Cubs, love watching Schwarber hit

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Is there something other than White Hot ? Whatever it is, Daniel Murphy's pic should be next to it. Holy **** ...

Members online

Latest posts