Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Morning Thread ~ Secret Santa Show Off ~ Wednesday 12/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Good morning from a very balmy eastern North Carolina. Tornadoes, flooding, fog.....this sucks for 2 days before Christmas. It needs to be cold!!!!

Anyways, great work to everyone on here. I hope you guys don't mind me posting in your clubhouse. I used to hang out back in the day before I got locked out of this forum. LOL I love looking at all the nice cards!!!! It still amazes me at the generosity on this site.
No "clubhouse," Brian. The door is open for everyone.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I think I like hanging out with you guys because we all have similar tastes... not a lot of prospect flashy cards, but some of my favorite sets and products well represented. Amazing PAM, Leaf Limited, Sweet Spot cards - love 'em all! No letdowns so far as I can tell - MTSS 2016 looks like a success. Thanks George for running the show so well and I hope you all have a great Christmas season!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I think I like hanging out with you guys because we all have similar tastes... not a lot of prospect flashy cards, but some of my favorite sets and products well represented. Amazing PAM, Leaf Limited, Sweet Spot cards - love 'em all! No letdowns so far as I can tell - MTSS 2016 looks like a success. Thanks George for running the show so well and I hope you all have a great Christmas season!

Thanks Swamy!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Definitely floored by the cards being posted in here. Even though I have yet to participate in the MTSS this is one of my favorite threads every year

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Everyone!!

In the past for MTSS, I have received some VERY VERY generous gifts. 2 years ago @metallicalex777 sent me this for example:
A gorgeous TTT Letter patch along with some awesome Starbucks swag.

20131221_101631.jpg

EthierPCScans870.jpg

EthierPCScans871.jpg

This year, I can't even begin to describe the card I received. When I received it, it wasn't marked in anyway as MTSS and at the time I had some stuff coming in. When I opened it I was absolutely floored. I quickly checked to see who it came from and it didn't have a name on the outside, but the inner bubble mailer did.

Dustin, you went above and beyond and not only does my Ethier PC appreciate it, I wholeheartedly do as well. This was an amazing gift.

I mean.... Good Lord, just look for yourselves......

EthierPCScans969.jpg

EthierPCScans970.jpg

WOW.... Just WOW.

I love this group and what it is all about. Camaraderie, generosity, Hobby knowledge , and plain old love for a fellow collector.

Merry Christmas and Happy MTSS guys.

BOOM! That tag is amazing Alex, and Dustin...INCREDIBLE gift dude!!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Amazing stuff so far boys!!

I'm in the midst of family activities, but will post mine before the day is through.

I was thrilled with what I received from Kevin!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus to all!
Haven't been much into the whole collecting thing the last few months but absolutely refuse to miss the MTSS thread.
As usual, the generosity in this thread is unsurpassed.
Well done to the givers and congrats to the getters, outstanding!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus to all!
Haven't been much into the whole collecting thing the last few months but absolutely refuse to miss the MTSS thread.
As usual, the generosity in this thread is unsurpassed.
Well done to the givers and congrats to the getters, outstanding!!!

Whoa, there he is! Where you been buddy? All ok?

Latest posts