Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Thought our resident Grace fan might like this refractor:

RefractorGrace_zps3dfa1ca3.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Had a good weekend but back to the same ol grind today. Got some stuff to do around here this morning so I'll be checking back a bit later on.

Have a great day everyone!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning all. I've definitely got a case of the Mondays. Had a good weekend with the family at Disney but am exhausted.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning, guys.

Dave, if that test comes back with a blue +, you are gonna be a rich man!

Dan, I expect we will be getting that weather tomorrow, but I have to work , so it's OK.

Alex, gas is $3.22/gal here.

Barry, are you interested in base cards to make team lots? Newer stuff, not 90's.

I take the bus and light rail into work so it doesn't affect me as much as it does most folks. I put in $10-$20 in gas and it will last me 2-4 weeks. I only drive 5 miles round trip to the park and ride and my company pays for my bus and train pass. I would be shelling out close to $100 for the pass. And driving would be $20 every 4th day. I am saving mega bucks taking the train and light rail. I saw the gas price at $3.07 and thought...it was just under $3 last month. AZ typically has lower prices for some reason that most of the country.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good Morning

Dave....Black-Jack. How to win at Craps or roulette?

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

Rich, you ever go to Champaign? Me and the wife are going Saturday to meet a couple of her friends, and I have no idea what there is to do up there.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Yes George, it did.
Thanks for asking.
Basdically the seller accepted my offer for a card on Friday afternoon.
I paid for the card Friday night.
Saturday morning the card is relisted.
The seller claimed it was a glich in their system.
He confirmed that the card will be mailed out today. It already has a DC# so I am confident.

Did your eBay situation work itself out?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Yes George, it did.
Thanks for asking.
Basdically the seller accepted my offer for a card on Friday afternoon.
I paid for the card Friday night.
Saturday morning the card is relisted.
The seller claimed it was a glich in their system.
He confirmed that the card will be mailed out today. It already has a DC# so I am confident.

Hopefully it doesn't come in an empty bubble mailer. :eek:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
For those waiting for an update on my 2005 Leaf/DK 4 box MT break, looks like it is going to happen. Seller had a problem emailing me but it got worked out. I have 4 boxes coming to me from Indiana, so should only take 2-3 days to be in hand. I think I'm going to buy 4 other boxes of 2005 DK boxes he had too. All are factory sealed in Donruss shrink wrap - I have no doubts they are good boxes.

I want to wait until boxes are in hand before collecting any money. Looking for 7 guys to get in, there will be a draft for teams - minus Cubs and Diamondbacks which are my first two picks. You'll draft 4 teams for $30, which includes shipping of all your cards. Random pick for draft order, and a snake draft (8th person in draft will get picks 8 and 9, 1st person in draft will get picks 1 and 16, etc.) Fans of the Game cards will go to whatever team the celebrity is a fan of. Multi-player multi-team cards will be decided by a coin toss (there's some dual GU possibilities). Defunct teams go to lineage team (Expos to Nationals, etc.)

I will attempt my first video break on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online