Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatsawinner

Jun 4, 2013
I'm new on this site, but am an Ozzie Smith collector of cards from 1978 to 1997. This is the whole reason I joined, to be able to connect with other Ozzie collectors and see what other people have. I've posted a few cards on the Ozzie Smith collectors thread and would love to see what others have been getting lately. I'd also be up for trading or buying cards if anyone has something they feel could be of interest.

ThatsAWinner

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
[MENTION=10159]thatsawinner[/MENTION] ^^added, by the way. I would just like to thank moderators for NOT giving this thread a sticky, since it is so much more convenient to go back and search through pages and pages and pages. I would also like to thank all the moderators for not allowing new members see this thread unless they, too, search through pages and pages, without knowing if this thread actually exists. Without all of you, this thread would be right out in the open for everyone to see, and people may mistake this forum as a "player collector friendly" site, rather than catering to the prospectors...

I'm new on this site, but am an Ozzie Smith collector of cards from 1978 to 1997. This is the whole reason I joined, to be able to connect with other Ozzie collectors and see what other people have. I've posted a few cards on the Ozzie Smith collectors thread and would love to see what others have been getting lately. I'd also be up for trading or buying cards if anyone has something they feel could be of interest.

ThatsAWinner

Ill get a scan up later of a signed Ozzie card from an All Star game in San Diego back in the day.

Members online

Latest posts