Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Players who send back signed cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hundreds and hundreds of current and former players do. Minor Leaguers and retired guys are more likely. Rarely do any star players.

Pat Neshek will most certainly sign any card you mail him

This website is a great resource- gives you all the addresses and success rates of every player, ever
http://www.sportscollectors.net/

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'll check success rates for you but I don't feel comfortable sharing the addresses- nothing personal.

The guy who runs that place has spent a lot of time and energy collecting the info and I wouldn't feel right taking that guys hard work and giving the info out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I'll check success rates for you but I don't feel comfortable sharing the addresses- nothing personal.

The guy who runs that place has spent a lot of time and energy collecting the info and I wouldn't feel right taking that guys hard work and giving the info out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks my dude.

Clyaton Kershaw, Justin Upton, Paul goldschmidt, dustin Padroia

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Kershaw, Clayton BB 643 1071 60% 3/6/2017 (thats a good %-looks like he sends back in waves-about 150 days later than ST)

the others have zero successes in years- J-UP not since 2009 :( Don't bother with those three you'll never see your card or stamp back

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
actually it looks like Kershaw is now returning cards from last season- I'd guess if you send to ST you might get super lucky but if not it'll be till the end of the season if at all.

Think I got kershaw a few years ago, let me go dig

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Haha weird- here's my kershaw and it's right next to Neshek. Strange. Anyway my excel sheet says I got the kershaw back in 46 days but that was 7 years ago
15c8a195b45285461c38139523c9a027.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Jim Thome probably still does. I got his TTM auto about 12 years ago, before he hit 500 home runs. I sent it to spring training and I got it back in 12 days.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Check the Through the Mail forum and there are quarterly successes. I even post addresses of players who sign for me, [MENTION=18372]RagingAcid[/MENTION]
DANNY

Members online