Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 90s proof lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Their samples or promotional cards (mostly) by Pinnacle...I also have a bunch of the above.....The 1996 Big Bangs and 1998 Pinnacle summit Seasonal Outburst non-serial cards....were barely being sold for in the $20.00 to $40.00 range...The rare ones are the Seasonal Outburst serial to the number of home runs the player on the front hit in 1997....expect the Griffey jr. error...on the back of the card....indicated he hit 57 home runs in 1997....he only hit 56! Best regards, David

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Their samples or promotional cards (mostly) by Pinnacle...I also have a bunch of the above.....The 1996 Big Bangs and 1998 Pinnacle summit Seasonal Outburst non-serial cards....were barely being sold for in the $20.00 to $40.00 range...The rare ones are the Seasonal Outburst serial to the number of home runs the player on the front hit in 1997....expect the Griffey jr. error...on the back of the card....indicated he hit 57 home runs in 1997....he only hit 56! Best regards, David

Samples and promo are usually market as such. Technically there are different version of a proof such as an actual printers proof like leximo sells but if you have a pack issued card with no serial it’s a proof/replacement because it’s not the finished product. If you do the math I’m asking roughly $25 per on the above. If you check my ebay I got very good money on most.

Members online