Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

does anyone know if topps had a problem with this card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I just got this redemption and went to look it up on e-bay to see what it looks like and it seems like 98% of these care are redemptions (of other players not just this one). I see only a couple not. Are they having issues printing this card? does anyone know?
nola repenp.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I am seeing most are live with the exception of the ones with multiple players involved. I have not heard anything that leads me to believe this card would not be produced, likely just waiting for the auto stickers to be returned from the player.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I am seeing most are live with the exception of the ones with multiple players involved. I have not heard anything that leads me to believe this card would not be produced, likely just waiting for the auto stickers to be returned from the player.

It just seems odd a lot are redemptions so far all these are redemptions for this card

AAron Nola
Trevor Story
Julio Urias
Dansby Swanson
Andrew b
Stephen Piscotty
Roy Halladay
Corey Seager
AAron Judge
Kyle Schwarber

Though I do see this listed not a redemption Brandon shipley

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Aaron Nola was a redemption??? ;) It seems like he's signed everything in sight and is the 2016 and 2017 topps token scrub auto.

Members online