Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning.

os.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Nothing planned for the day. Might try and tidy a few things up today

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all, going to buffalo to move my sons stuff into the new apt, more to follow.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

went to see the x rated hypnotist show last night with about 15 other people from my wife's side of the family. My brother in law decided to go up again and he was the whole show! We laughed our asses off for hours. Its hot as hell here today so probably won't be doing much. Got a pool party tomorrow so that should be a good time.

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my whole collection for months and finally put a number on it and listed it on Ebay. I feel like if I get the number I can walk away and move onto other things and be fine with it and if it doesn't sell then no biggie I already own it and will just pick things up at a much slower pace being very selective. I've been alot more interested in guns and ammo lately and the market has been strong on both so I'd like to diversify my paper money(and even my cardboard money) into commodities like that.

Have a great day everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning men

went to see the x rated hypnotist show last night with about 15 other people from my wife's side of the family. My brother in law decided to go up again and he was the whole show! We laughed our asses off for hours. Its hot as hell here today so probably won't be doing much. Got a pool party tomorrow so that should be a good time.

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my whole collection for months and finally put a number on it and listed it on Ebay. I feel like if I get the number I can walk away and move onto other things and be fine with it and if it doesn't sell then no biggie I already own it and will just pick things up at a much slower pace being very selective. I've been alot more interested in guns and ammo lately and the market has been strong on both so I'd like to diversify my paper money(and even my cardboard money) into commodities like that.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Luck with the sale man!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Already 90 out. Going to be hot. Have a little hit of work to do, but not much. Should take a couple of hours.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I get a lot of them from Sportscollectors.net , but also had to research a few on my own. If you ever want someone I posted just shoot me a PM I'd be glad to help.

Thank you. I am going to renew my SCN membership this week. Will let you know the nonsport ones that are must-haves for me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I get a lot of them from Sportscollectors.net , but also had to research a few on my own. If you ever want someone I posted just shoot me a PM I'd be glad to help.

What did it cost to send to Federer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online