Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Morning Thread *********** 7/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Back to the grind today. Begrudgingly got up and came to work. Hard to do when you've been away 10 days.

Today is day 15. Counting it down definitely helps.

It is also my wife's 34th birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] if you're looking for more Wilin Rosario stuff, shoot me a PM with your address. I know you've gotten two of his autos from me in the past, and I have a 2013 Topps wrapper redemption auto I will send you. That is, if you want it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is Chocolate day. I celebrate that one a little too frequently.

I am taking my oldest son to the airport this morning. He is flying alone to FL for a camp at SeaWorld for a week. Not sure who is more nervous about this, him or my wife and me.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

8c366c6b-2541-4e73-8770-aef376213969_zps7aa5a1a0.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Day 7 of Vacation!

Getting the rest of my pressure washing done while waiting for the auto glass people to replace the back window in my truck. Have no idea how that was broken out.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Really don't want to be back at work today, but knowing that I have a short week again does help some. We have a service this morning, so we will be spending time getting ready for that the next couple of hours. We really only have about an hour to get everything ready with the service being at 10.

Members online

Latest posts