Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## Morning Thread #########7/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

4b7592f4-38bd-42ed-92e6-c0458d19d1cb_zps08806879.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Red Sox championship replica rings given out to first 1000 at Salem tonight. Have my ticket and hope to get one.
DANNY

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Good morning. Red Sox championship replica rings given out to first 1000 at Salem tonight. Have my ticket and hope to get one.
DANNY

Awesome. Would love to see a pic of that.

Welcome to Friday. Today is National Hot Fudge Sundae Day. Enjoy deliciously.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing once again at FoMoCo. Looks like the company's own safety rules bit them in the butt again, dock workers back to loading/unloading trucks.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well work is going to be a blast this afternoon... :rolleyes: We have a service this afternoon, forcing us to take lunch an hour earlier than normal. The early lunch just makes the afternoon feel that much longer. But then this morning our toolcat broke down. For those of you who don't know what a toolcat is, its made by Bobcat and has multiple attachments and can do pretty much everything a cemetery needs. The only problem is that a belt broke, and the closest one is in a town an hour away. On top of all of that, the belt controls the hydraulic pump, and nothing can move without the hydros running. It wouldn't be so bad, but it broke down in the middle of the road, and is in the very middle, making it impossible for cars to drive through.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Stupid internet wasn't connecting this morning. So, instead of browsing the net for about 40 minutes before work, I just sat and did nothing.

Bust day here. Naomi's birthday. Turns 4.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION], Sorry about the lack of pics yet. Home sick for day Weds, slept about 15 hours, which is a normal week for me. Better but then no home internet for two days now.

Four kids, no Wi-Fi? Yikes! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts