Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who here has NEVER made a set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I enjoy the Topps Chroke Set. A much smaller set and I love the look of the cards. I built 5 sets in 2015 and truly only enjoyed the Topps chrome Set. I also PC Jonathan Schoop.

Hey buddy, I finished mine with the SP RCs, I still have that Christian Walker auto for u

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I put together a lot. But I've gotten smarter with how I do it. Have to or otherwise it will kill your wallet. Now though, I like collecting stuff that's hard to finish. Like retail only parallel sets.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I tried once - 2004 Topps Chrome. Tried to put together the master set - Base, Refractor, Black Refractor, Gold Refractor, Red X-Fractor, Relics, etc. I never really got too far with it, as it was just taking time and resources away from my main collection that I cared more about. It was fun though, and I'd consider revisiting it again now that I'm in a different place and could probably afford to balance the collections better.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
I would really like to Build 2 different sets 98 Red Crusade and 96 Mirror Gold but I am too poor:-(

Members online