Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 2/1********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. Had a nice weekend hiking and and going to the Groundhog Day weekend in Woodstock IL, where the Bill Murray movie was filmed.

Weekend eBay pickups:

2004 Playoff Honors Tandems Quad Materials Davis/Strawberry #/25

win1.jpg
win2.jpg

2013 Panini America's Pastime Superstar Scripts #/5

win3.jpg

2015 Topps Strata Blue #/99

win4.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Have the day off but 2 appointments today. DOT physical at 10:30 and eye appt at 3:00.
I don't have tv and I'm still tired of all the political BS. Fire them all and let some real people without a trust fund and agenda fix things

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Good Morning Everyone.

I watched Jurassic World last night finally. Loved it.

I was so pumped for that movie...and just really didn't like it much. Obviously do not want to give away spoilers for those that are yet to see it, but felt that the story line was such a stretch. It would've been vastly better without Chris Pratt as a "trainer" and more pure havoc and action. Havoc and action are believable in that scenario, Chris Pratt super trainer is not.

Morning all. Debating if I'm more burnt out on super bowl or Iowa caucus coverage

I live in SF and am from Iowa. Avoid facebook at all costs. I do find it humorous how much this is pumped as San Francisco's super bowl, one of the more obvious reasons that Santa Clara gave the 49ers $$$ and tax breaks for the stadium to be there was to self promote their city....which isn't happening much in the biggest sports stage in the world.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I live in SF and am from Iowa. Avoid facebook at all costs. I do find it humorous how much this is pumped as San Francisco's super bowl, one of the more obvious reasons that Santa Clara gave the 49ers $$$ and tax breaks for the stadium to be there was to self promote their city....which isn't happening much in the biggest sports stage in the world.
I live in Modesto and every Sacramento station has non stop SB coverage especially the CBS station

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I liked jurassic world.
Been looking for a zito sweet spot for a year and a half now. Never one anywhere in my searches. Bump a thread on BO and beckett and ones listed within the hour fs and a price I'm happy to pay.
Now if someone would list a dang 2002 Freddy garcia that would eliminate the top 3 htf from 2002 I had left.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I liked jurassic world.
Been looking for a zito sweet spot for a year and a half now. Never one anywhere in my searches. Bump a thread on BO and beckett and ones listed within the hour fs and a price I'm happy to pay.
Now if someone would list a dang 2002 Freddy garcia that would eliminate the top 3 htf from 2002 I had left.

what team is Garcia on in that card

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
G'morning fellas. Works has been insane. Looks like 7 day weeks, for a couple of months. I'm already wore out.

Picked up a Gary Sheffield Archives Signatures auto 1/1 last night. I didn't have a Sheff auto, so figured I couldn't beat a 1/1 for $40. Fairly certain that was a pretty damn good deal.

Pic sucks, but oh well.

View attachment 58914

[MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION]

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Interview went well. I will find out tomorrow.
Might not get here in the morning, have to be at the hospital early for my hand surgeries.
Here's a pic just in case

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mail day today. Debating on which auto to keep. The Fleer or Diamond Kings. I prefer on cars autos, but got this lot cheap enough so one of these will do for now. The Fleer design hides the sticker a little better, but I like the vintage jersey and the serial numbering on the DK as well. Tough decisions haha

Members online