Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player insert collectors, do you collect inserts that don't feature your player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
1. Do you sometimes collect inserts from insert sets that your player isn't part of?

2. Do you sometimes collect inserts from other players as filler until you finally snag one featuring your guy?

3. Do you sometimes collect other players from an insert set if you already have one featuring your guy?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
1. Do you sometimes collect inserts from insert sets that your player isn't part of?

2. Do you sometimes collect inserts from other players as filler until you finally snag one featuring your guy?

3. Do you sometimes collect other players from an insert set if you already have one featuring your guy?[/QUOTE]

Yes when i am having a dry spell looking for Bernie's

003_zpshnigsqwf.jpg

001_zps6reb5yel.jpg

002_zps1zfraor8.jpg

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
No, no, and no. If it isn't my guy, I don't collect it so that more money can go to just my Hendersons. Besides, where the heck would I put other players!?! :cool:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
No to all 3! I LOVE so many sets that Canseco isn't in, and tried to keep them over the years, but ultimately just end up selling. Many of the sets that Canseco isn't in that I wish he would have been in, I just make :)

Latest posts