Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies - Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Great, looking forward to it. I'll assume it will make an appearance Monday...and I'll get it back out Tuesday.

Always fun gents.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Glad to see this is going well. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for one of those Coleman Archives cards on the bay as that is pretty sweet. I remember trying to buy one when archives first came out but I was always outbid.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] [MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION]

I just found out yesterday that I will be helping out at another store 2 hours away from the 19th-23rd. I apologize for the coming delay. I will have my mom check for the box everyday as she will have to feed my chickens for me while I am gone also. I will try to get the box back out on the 24th.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] [MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION]

I just found out yesterday that I will be helping out at another store 2 hours away from the 19th-23rd. I apologize for the coming delay. I will have my mom check for the box everyday as she will have to feed my chickens for me while I am gone also. I will try to get the box back out on the 24th.

I really don't see it getting to you much before the 24th so no biggie!

Members online