Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jean Segura/Tyler Wagner Traded to the DBacks For Chase Anderson/Aaron Hill/Isan Diaz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
keithlaw ‏@keithlaw
Jean Segura and Tyler Wagner to @dbacks; Chase Anderson, Aaron Hill, Isan Diaz to @Brewers

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Eh... The DBax have been busy, but sure hope it pays off w at least a Wild Card birth w/i 2 years and better after that.

Ryan

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Dave Stewart has now traded two of his shortstop prospects (Swanson & Diaz) in the space of a couple of months.

And on the opposite side, this will give Orlando Arcia a spot. After some seasoning at AAA first, of course.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm no prospectors, so who do you guys think "won" this one?

Brewers. Not only did they get a good SS prospect in Diaz, but as I mentioned earlier, this opens the door for Arcia.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm no prospectors, so who do you guys think "won" this one?

I'm surprised Milwaukee got much for Segura at this time. In the future, this could wind up being about Wagner and Diaz in the future.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Diaz had a great 68 games at rookie ball in 2015, but why trade for a SS with Arcia in the wings as the future SS? Seems like overkill. I think D'Backs got better of this trade. Wagner should be good, and Segura is solid enough.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Jean Segura/Tyler Wagner Traded to the DBacks For Chase Anderson/Aaron Hill/I...

I think this benefits both clubs. Segura is at a crossroads. I would not be shocked if he rebounded but I'm not putting money on it either, the guy has had a rough couple of years on and off the field (losing a son, injury). New surroundings can't hurt and I wish him well. It sounds like Diaz could easily land at 2nd or 3rd as well. Wagner will be interesting to watch. In a small taste of the bigs he might be just another AAAA pitcher but if he can adjust he might be even money with Anderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts