Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 NFL Playoffs running Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Chiefs/Pats game was boring as hell and im pissed the Pats won.

The Packers and Cardinals game was so much fun to watch. Didnt care who won. Im rooting against the Patriots, Steelers, and Seahawks. Otherwise i dont care who wins.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The season ended about as well as a Packer fan could REALISTICALLY have hoped for. They went toe-to-toe with what could be the best team in the NFL, on the road, played their guts out despite injury, and if not for one bad play on defense in OT (and maybe getting jobbed on the coin-toss), they had their chance.

They can consolidate and reorganize, and get after it next year. Lacy shakes off the sophomore slump, Nelson and Cobb are reunited, Janis and Abberdarris grow as receivers, and **** is fixed on the line. They could be and should be, much better next year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Somebody shoulda reminded the Seabags that the Panthers only have one Offensive weapon and they need to cover him, especially on 3rd Down.

Oh well, that's my Kharma for rooting for a bunch of DBs like Seattle...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Anybody else just kinda "Meh" about the "Big Game" match-up?

Kind of, but with Manning and the Broncos in the "Big Game" it's not too bad. I hope it's a good match up and a close game. But I see Carolina winning 38-17. Hope I'm wrong, as I'll be rooting for the Bronco's. But in the last 50 years the team I root for has won the SB about 10 times. My 3 favorite teams have never won it, and Carolina isn't one of them. But, at least a former SEC QB will win Super Bowl 50.:p

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Anybody else just kinda "Meh" about the "Big Game" match-up?

I think panthers vs patriots would have been a great game. I'll probably just peak in on it now expecting the Panthers and that defense to win it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i'm excited - my two favorite NFL teams are cowboys and broncos so one of them being there makes the game better than most for me.

I'd like to see the Broncos win it and during the lombardi trophy presentation, Manning "kanye west''s the mic, announces he's retiring, holds the mic sideways and drops it. ;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GEDC1381_zps051d652a.jpg