Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Good Black Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Off to work
attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Well, I called it. The kids have slept well the past four days.......with 3 year old twins this is a big deal, at least for us. Well, a day with family and no nap changed that.......oh what a night.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Evening All!

Did a 1 for 1 exchange today. One kid went to a grandparent and then picked up another. Looks like he'll be with us until Monday. Had to take the one we got today to the hospital for some serious clean up and check up. Kid is 9 years old and hasn't been in school for 2 years (that's the lst time he thinks he was in a school).

Off to the house for some leftovers then off to local weekend card show tomorrow.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon/evening all. Got some Christmas shopping done yesterday and today. I was one of the unfortunate ones that got dragged to the stores this morning. Been up since 2:30 with about 4 hours of sleep. Watching the Iowa game now. Nice to see them have a couple of big plays in the first half

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
crazy fordman. you do a great service.

picked up a few cards from comc and grabbed battlefield 1 for the ps4 at Walmart for $27. pretty good day. now to relax and possibly go to the movie later.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
crazy fordman. you do a great service.

picked up a few cards from comc and grabbed battlefield 1 for the ps4 at Walmart for $27. pretty good day. now to relax and possibly go to the movie later.
Which movie? I don't think we have anymore here that I wanna see. Missed out on Doctor Strange, but went to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Hacksaw Ridge.

Wanna shoot me your address? Got something for you

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Which movie? I don't think we have anymore here that I wanna see. Missed out on Doctor Strange, but went to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Hacksaw Ridge.

Wanna shoot me your address? Got something for you

the fantastic beasts one. missed out on Doctor strange as well. pm incoming

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How was Hacksaw Ridge?
I enjoyed it. Doing some research before the movie I could tell there were some things being exaggerated or changed from the true story, but Hollywood does that. For me, it was more about the story than the movie itself. Definitely some gory scenes, but it's also a world War II movie

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] :

Do you need a 96 Ultra King Exchange card? (Wood background, RedSox uni)

Or a 91 Baseball Card Magazine #47 ?

Members online

Latest posts