Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20% off anything on Ebay over $25 today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Promotion details are on main page. You just use code PSPRING20 at checkout. Have to purchase and pay today by 8PM PST.

I just bought this and used the code, worked fine! It was on an accepted best offer too.

s-l800.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks for the hip tip. I just submitted an offer and am now haggling with the seller on a card I've had my eye on...
...and done. Ended up spending $16 less because of that offer. Good times.

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks for the hip tip. I just submitted an offer and am now haggling with the seller on a card I've had my eye on...

I'm doing the same thing on a second card. A promotion like this is sometimes the only way to get a card on your watchlist from an overpriced seller. Good luck!

Hey - by the way, just saw your signature. You need this 2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Dual Jersey/Auto Alomar #2/5?

alomar04DTT.jpg

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Promotion details are on main page. You just use code PSPRING20 at checkout. Have to purchase and pay today by 8PM PST.

I GREATLY appreciate the "heads up" on this as I used the discount on a 1989 Topps...Heads Up Test (appropriate, huh?) that I had in my watch list and that had already been discounted from it's original high price, so that code was worth $20 for me. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I'm doing the same thing on a second card. A promotion like this is sometimes the only way to get a card on your watchlist from an overpriced seller. Good luck!

Hey - by the way, just saw your signature. You need this 2004 Donruss Throwback Threads Dual Jersey/Auto Alomar #2/5?

alomar04DTT.jpg

Just as an FYI, you can only use this coupon once per Ebay account.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I've been looking for all sorts of different items since I saw this coupon this morning.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
A day late and dollar short.. I bought a card last night for $200 and another for $80 that I needed for a set I am working on..

When you are building a set and the cards rarely come up you have to snag them or you won't see them for awhile..

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
As a matter of fact I do. PM coming. Thanks...

alomar04DTT.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Here's the card I ended up with from the promo by the way. 2015 Tek Red Orbit Auto /5. If anyone knows the whereabouts of the 2015 Tek Black Galactic Auto /1, please let me know!

Must...complete....rainbow...!

2015 tek red auto.jpg

Members online