Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank You All......................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Glass shelved curio cabinets will never be the same...Magic left before, but not completely, then left again but only partially, and now this. I blame [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] and the dreaded "switchover"... Much like Vincent Furnier, I hope Magicpapa makes a comeback maybe under a new assumed stage name & starts posting big-a$$ed snakes!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Some of us are lucky to have a bit of Magic in our collections:

MagicPapa1.jpg
MagicPapa2.jpg

You will be greatly missed Michael!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I also would not be here without Magic's invitation so if he leaves who will notice and contact my family if I go missing?

glc00

Aug 25, 2008
Illinois
Who's this MagicPapa guy??????

lol

Rumor has it he'll be on tour with Alice Cooper, both on the golf course and concerts..... :)

Good Luck my friend. :)

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Magic, best of luck! echoing everyone before me, thanks for all your contributions to this board and community! Thanks for enlightening us...

and a quote I thought appropriate from a book I read recently:

“Is magic not enough to live for?" Widget asks.

"Magic," the man in the grey suit repeats, turning the word into a laugh. "This is not magic. This is the way the world is, only very few people take the time to stop and note it. Look around you," he says, waving a hand at the surrounding tables. "Not a one of them even has an inkling of the things that are possible in this world, and what's worse is that none of them would listen if you attempted to enlighten them. They want to believe that magic is nothing but clever deception, because to think it real would keep them up at night, afraid of their own existence."

"But some people can be enlightened," Widget says.”

-Erin Morgenstern, "The Night Circus"

Members online