Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 World Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
86 mets were 0-2 and won so we're the 96 yanks. It can happen won't be easy.

But both those teams were (alot) better, especially Offensively, than these Mets and both of them had home field in the Series.

Not impossible but man, losing that Game 1 was a big punch to the gut and will be hard to overcome...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I was rooting for the Mets, but the Royals are such an exciting team to watch. What a great World Series and postseason.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (only five games). I think FOX may have lost money on this one since it didn't go 6 (but then again, NYC team plus best game 1 ratings for a WS in a long time may have helped make a profit on the series).

the great news is Giants fans lost the right tonight to call themselves world series champs (the Royals get that moniker until the last out of the 2016 WS).

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Biggest game of their career and you watch a called strike 3?

Umpires in this year's playoffs have had big balls.

Was it the NLCS where the final batter could have been called out on checkswings twice but the third base ump refused both times to call it a strike 3 checkswing but the HP ump had big balls to call strike three looking on a borderline high pitch to end the series?

I think the WS ending strike 3 called had the Royals stunned as it took a while for them to start to celebrate.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Umpires in this year's playoffs have had big balls.

Was it the NLCS where the final batter could have been called out on checkswings twice but the third base ump refused both times to call it a strike 3 checkswing but the HP ump had big balls to call strike three looking on a borderline high pitch to end the series?

I think the WS ending strike 3 called had the Royals stunned as it took a while for them to start to celebrate.

I didn't think that pitch was low....it was definitely over the plate and certainly hittable.

Members online