Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you get into a broken website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Do you seriously want to try to buy something from a broken site? If you really just want to be $50 lighter, I can send you my address, I take paypal.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Well, looks like someone deleted a php file in the FTP and f'd up the pathway in that database.

So until something gets the SQL in line, you ain't getting to anything on that site.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Well, looks like someone deleted a php file in the FTP and f'd up the pathway in that database.

So until something gets the SQL in line, you ain't getting to anything on that site.
Not sure what much of this means, as I'm not into coding.. I might try the contact info that [MENTION=1737]carlitoson[/MENTION] posted, I was looking for something there, so thank you!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
GLETech is the company that provides the eCommerce for the site. I doubt they will provide you much information.
I emailed the address and some guy asked which site I was referring to, and that he hosts several. So we'll see where this goes.. no matter what, thanks for all the help guys!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I was put into contact with James by the guy who manages the page this morning, and it appears that he still has the card, which is pretty sweet! Thanks for the assist fellas!!

That would be awesome if you can still land it

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts