Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Just snagged this one. Have been trying to get an Ott patch for a little while:

$_57.JPG

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I did not buy anything this weekend. However I put in a couple offers on some bin cards. Will see where that goes. Very nice ott! Glad to see the bidding didn't get screwed up this time

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
'09 All-Star jersey maybe?

Yup. It actually works to my benefit that he was a UD spokesman in 2009 because Topps couldn't include him in the 2009 Topps Update jumbo patch set. But I guess it did leave Topps with a 2009 ASG workout jersey to cut up.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
I did not buy anything this weekend. However I put in a couple offers on some bin cards. Will see where that goes. Very nice ott! Glad to see the bidding didn't get screwed up this time

Thanks. I've had people bid/bin my auctions recently and not pay so after messaging the seller I bid what I thought was fair and won it for a bit less than my max bid and a price I thought was very reasonable (especially since most Ott patches are just the trimming).

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Very very nice!!!!!!!! Whats the story behind it? How did you get it

Nevermind, I just saw it. babe Ruth Relic cards, lol. Nice find.

We worked out the deal first, and then he listed it. I've worked many deals with him in the past.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Awhile back we were talking about 2014 national treasures bill dickey cut auto jumbo patch book cards. I posted a picture of one I purchased. My memory fails me but did someone else on this forum purchase another one? When I get a chance I will post a picture of mine again. Would very much appreciate it if someone could fill me in if another board member has one of these cards.