Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 7/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Spent the day helping my girlfriend and her dad switch rooms. Her old room was bigger, which would be easier for him to get around in his wheelchair. I was excited to hear that brian dozier was selected as a replacement player for the all star game. He certainly helped prove his case with 3 home runs this week, with 2 of them being walk offs

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Heard Matasow (sp?) took a bad beat to the chip leader and finished just outta the money. That made me Happy...:lol:

Haha yea, MM is one of those clown players who only survived by continuously getting funded by the FullTilt guys. So many atrocious decisions you could make a 5+ hour compilation vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MopVadaBFpE

does it get any worse than that? for most people no, but for Matusow yes.. . . . I just couldn't find them offhand ;)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Just enjoying the AC before going back out for a quick coupla hours work...

I havent turned on my air here in 4 years.................

th

Last edited:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
At our last place, a converted 1/2 of an old-fashioned farmhouse, with a huge old maple tree next to it, we used the AC twice in 4 years.

But now we're in a strip TH that takes a ton of PM sun...

I'm not even going to get in this conversation....right now, it's 90 with a heat index of 100.:-(

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm not even going to get in this conversation....right now, it's 90 with a heat index of 100.:-(

Oh I can imagine.

(For some reason :lol:) when we were younger, in 1995 we went to a July 10th wedding in Tampa. We landed at 2AM and it was 103 with 90% humidity. Plus, the reception hall was not 100% AC. Yikes!

I know that's South of you, but I can only imagine FLA summers...

Members online

Latest posts