Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50/50 Mystery Lineup Challenge: Final Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
leaderboard.jpg

Congrats to these contesants:

1st: WaxPax 1,237 ($75 gift certificate)
2nd: alexs64 1,069 ($40 gift certificate)
3rd: wildcat4 944 ($25 gift certificate)
4th: muskiesfan 921 ???
5th: MaineMule 911 (mystery physical prize)

Top Battery (SP1, C): TramFan3 196 (mystery physical prize)
Top Double Play (2B, SS): Sjrmn91 200 (mystery physical prize)
Top Corner (1B, 3B): WaxPax 436 (included with top overall prize)
Top Outfield (LF, CF, RF): robertwolf1 422 (mystery physical prize)
Top Individual: WaxPax (3B) 296 (included with top overall prize)

If you haven't PM'd me with your preference of prize (electronic or physical), please do so with the necessary info (name/mailing address or Paypal/email addresss).

Thanks again and here's to a great 2013!

Chris

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Was fun to look up the stats and everything. Thanks for the contest. Just sucks my team wasn't good. I guess not so much my team was bad, the seasons I picked were bad.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I love a good mystery prize ;)

Congrats to Muskiefan (Joe) for sneaking past me and sorry to swish who fell out of the winners circle.

Thanks again Chris, and congrats to all the winners. We were all winners for playing ::facepalm::

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I love a good mystery prize ;)

Congrats to Muskiefan (Joe) for sneaking past me and sorry to swish who fell out of the winners circle.

Thanks again Chris, and congrats to all the winners. We were all winners for playing ::facepalm::

Yes, sucks falling out of the running in the 11th hour, but congrats to muskiefan for sneaking in! Thanks for putting this game on, it was a lot of fun looking up stats on guys I knew nothing about.

wildcat4

Aug 7, 2008
Southern Illinois
Great contest. It was a lot of fun, and I was lucky enough to finish in the top 5.
Already redeemed my electronic prize for a Venezuela 2013 WBC Hat.
Thanks again, Chris.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Chris - Your style of contests continue to impress! These are a blast and thanks for letting us have a chance to be involved let alone the OUTSTANDING prizes you host!!!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I am pretty impressed with how quickly those consolation prizes arrived! For those of you who haven't visited everythingbaseballcatalog.com, it's worth a look-see. Lots of cool/unusual baseball gifts.

I had a lot of fun hosting this 50/50 game. So much so, that I think another round is in order before Spring Training starts. Stay tuned...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I am pretty impressed with how quickly those consolation prizes arrived! For those of you who haven't visited everythingbaseballcatalog.com, it's worth a look-see. Lots of cool/unusual baseball gifts.

I had a lot of fun hosting this 50/50 game. So much so, that I think another round is in order before Spring Training starts. Stay tuned...

YES!!!!! Baseball > Football (when it comes to stats, trivia, history) :D

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
Finally opened my prize. Cooperstown Baseball Calendar, pretty sweet
Thanks a bunch for the contest and prize
Put it up at the office today, did not know that Rod Carew was born on a train
Thanks again

Members online

Latest posts