Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How 'bout them Bruins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
no kidding, double redirect? AWESOME!

Since the Sharks are out, goin' with team #2 , HAWKS!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Both goalies were insane. Nothing Rask could do on that one.

no kidding, double redirect? AWESOME!

Since the Sharks are out, goin' with team #2 , HAWKS!

So the B-Hawks got one goal off a Bruin's skate on pure luck alone, then another game winner off someone's knee.

Hard to believe Stanley Cup finals games can be determined in such manner.

Ugh. This should end up going 7 and be a nail biter.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
What an awesome start to the series. This one is going 6 or 7. I can't believe I made it to work on time. Thankfully today is my Friday. Hooray for 4 day work weeks!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I don't remember which writer said it, but I remember one saying that if these teams played 100 games, each would win 50. So true. This is going to be a great series.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I don't remember which writer said it, but I remember one saying that if these teams played 100 games, each would win 50. So true. This is going to be a great series.

They mentioned that simulation in the broadcast. At the time it was also 50-50 in face off wins.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Who wins game 3? B's or BHwk's?

I'm betting on the B's, but we'll find out what Chicago is made of tonight.

Bruins have looked good so far, but unless they start converting on some of these opportunities it doesn't matter.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
2-0 and starting the 3rd period with a minute of power play time. Hopefully they can hold on unlike game 1.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
OMG...the Hawks PP has been soooo dreadful during this series it's hard to watch. They can barely get the puck over the blue line. I'm honestly amazed the Bruins haven't destroyed us like they did with Pittsburgh. It might seem close to some at 1 game a piece (soon to be down 2-1), but the Bruins have been in total control. It's tough to watch.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
OMG...the Hawks PP has been soooo dreadful during this series it's hard to watch. They can barely get the puck over the blue line. I'm honestly amazed the Bruins haven't destroyed us like they did with Pittsburgh. It might seem close to some at 1 game a piece (soon to be down 2-1), but the Bruins have been in total control. It's tough to watch.

Take away the complete collapse of game 1 and the double deflection in 3OT, and it's a 3-0 series.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
And yet somehow we're headed back to Chicago to start a best of 3, with home ice again. What a series! Go Hawks!

Yup, big swing in the series last night. The Bruins went from potentially having a 3-1 lead and momentum to 2-2 with no home ice and no momentum.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I'm just glad the Hawks guaranteed 5 more days with something to pay attention to other than the Chicago baseball scene.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts